The outstanding generosity of Michael Sith strikes again!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well, Michael Sith does it again and blows me away with his kindness and generosity by sending me a picture he spent quite some time on just as he thought that I might enjoy it!

As a few on here might know I'm a big 2000AD and Judge Dredd fan, who bought into this whole world back when it was first released during the late 70's. Completely out of the blue one day Michael contacted me and said that he wanted to paint me a picture of my favourite character from this universe just because he felt like I might like it. I was at first both stunned and over the moon to hear this but told him that I really didn't want him to go to any trouble for me at all. Then cut to a couple of days ago this amazing picture arrived for me and really did ball me over!

I know there's a lot of love for Michael on her but I find it both amazing and heartwarming that to know that there are people like this in the world, who think of others before themselves at times and I really can't thank him enough for this stunning piece. It will be treasured forever :D

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 91

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Lovely gesture and cracking painting 😁😁😁

Mike is a true gent 👍👍👍

Love my Jawa painting Mike sent me a while ago, pride of place in my collection 🤩🤩🤩

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
He is a light in the darkness for sure and has helped me with a number of things in the time I have been here on the forum. A top man indeed

Love Dredd, Id love to see more done with the universe.

grinchy

Sith Lord
A great painting to be sure, i have one Mike did for me of Fett, very cool image, Mike is a gent and has helped me out many times,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom