Texas Wampa Cave

78bird85

Youngling
Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing everyone's collections. I have been collecting since 1995 while in high school and my collection has changed over the years. I have been a member of Rebelscum since 2012. This is my current collection and I'm really pleased with it.
23lmo02.jpg

10fnswk.jpg

sb57ut.jpg

2443y1s.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some amazing items in there and as mentioned a great looking cave!

Thanks for sharing and hopefully someone can turn your pictures around if possible ( hint hint mods). :D

Ian

78bird85

Youngling
Palifan said:
Some amazing items in there and as mentioned a great looking cave!

Thanks for sharing and hopefully someone can turn your pictures around if possible ( hint hint mods). :D

Ian
I know, I post from my iPad and it seems to always be sideways. I fixed it now :)

Taffius

Sith Lord
78bird85 said:
Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing everyone's collections. I have been collecting since 1995 while in high school and my collection has changed over the years. I have been a member of Rebelscum since 2012.

Great collection. I think the carry cases look good displayed like that. Thanks for share as its great seeing how others display and to see other things.

How did obtain the R5? Huge!

78bird85

Youngling
Thank you all for your kind words! I am limited in space so every piece means a lot to me to display. I still want to collect a few variants and continue to enjoy this forum!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom