edd_jedi

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Are we playing again this season? :)

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Up to 6 now, most of which generally do better than me. I’ll be challenging you for the wooden spoon this season @edd_jedi

edd_jedi

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Right I've finally figured out my squad. With only 6 hours to go I currently have no injuries, illness, suspensions, police cases or likely substitutes (had all five of those on game week 1 last season and never recovered.) Let's hope it stays that way!

edd_jedi

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Nooooo bottom again :ROFLMAO: it was all going so well on Saturday, think I was second or third, then gradually slid down the table yesterday. Took a gamble not playing any of my West Ham players because they were up against City, didn't pay off as the players I replaced them with didn't play :rolleyes: and it seems like having Salah captain is the default for every team so cancels each other out, it's all about the other players.

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Nooooo bottom again :ROFLMAO: it was all going so well on Saturday, think I was second or third, then gradually slid down the table yesterday. Took a gamble not playing any of my West Ham players because they were up against City, didn't pay off as the players I replaced them with didn't play :rolleyes: and it seems like having Salah captain is the default for every team so cancels each other out, it's all about the other players.
Yep, I was top of both this and my work league most of Saturday. Now im near the bottom of both. Time for an emergency transfer or two