swap

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just bought a mint return of the jedi ,palitoy 65 back boush of the guilty one ,it would be criminal to take it off card ,so if any one has one on card and is after a up grade get in touch and we may be able to do a deal

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sure nobody wants to tried these as a upgrade as i have been stuck in all day and really getting ready to open them

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
sure nobody wants to tried these as a upgrade as i have been stuck in all day and really getting ready to open them

ive got a leia boussh which i would swap with you mate (yes its moc-never opened ever before you ****in say!! :lol: ) ive got 3 but ones got a bubble which has been dented... have you a photo of yours and i'll give you a photo of mine :wink: :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i,ll sort it .it doesnt want to be one of your knock off :wink:

like you could tell the difference anyway !!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

nah mate its coasha.....i got it a while ago and i was going to sell it because of the dent ......anyway i will get a few photos of it for you.. :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
:lol: :lol: :lol:

here anyway though i aint gonna do a straight swap for one thats batterd

DSCF0418.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0418.jpg

Ron

Sith Lord
would be a shame Jabba to open that why not try to sell it when prices get better and buy a couple off bashed cards

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i wouldnt do i straigh swop for a battered card .i,m still in twominds weather to start a film release moc focus it ust that they would never get displayed.
and i would rather one of you lot have it as it a peach well apart from the yellow bubble

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom