SW PALITOY 12back Stormtrooper carded figures?

Hayd

Padawan
These are OPENED, bubbles are still attached and both figures are complete with guns.
Cards have some wear.
Im not familiar with these so any thoughts on price for them would be great, thanks.
20140510_133904_zps582929fc.jpg

20140510_133957_zps2214d17e.jpg

20140510_133926_zpsea720d12.jpg

20140510_133936_zps3edd612e.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looking at the condition of them I'd say the one on the left would make a really good reseal as the bubble's in great shape and although the card back has a wave it's not creased. The other one would value less due to the crease and dented bubble but could still fair pretty well. It's good that they both have their complete figures with them, although it's a shame they don't have their cardboard footers that originally came placed under their feet with them (that said though it wouldn't detract from the value that much).

I've been tracking the value of opened/resealed/MOC Palitoy 12 backs on ebay for quite a while now and as you'll see it does seem to change from week to week that these items come up. Also remember that the Stormtrooper is probably the most common Palitoy 12 back Character to find on an opened card (or MOC), but this should give you an idea for opened examples in a similar condition.

Feb 2013 with no figure - 41 GBP
Nov 2013 fully complete with footer but not in the best of shape - 50 GBP
Dec 2013 Same one as above that was flipped by buyer a few weeks later - 69 GBP
Feb 2014 Good complete one - 36 GBP
Feb 2014 Great condition but no footer or figure - 147 GBP
Apr 2014 Not amazing condition but ok , no footer - 165 GBP

I've missed a few out from early 2013 but they weren't in as good condition as either of yours. As you can see the price varies and it's one of those things that can go up and down depending on who's after one at the same time but I would think you'd get at least 100 in todays climate for the better of the two and a little less for the other one.

Hope that's of some help but don't go booking your holiday just yet as these recent prices could just be a fluke.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
You're welcome, and hopefully you'll get close to your asking price for it on ebay. :D

Ian

Hayd

Padawan
Palifan said:
You're welcome, and hopefully you'll get close to your asking price for it on ebay. :D

Ian
Ya, the wavy one just sold for 100 so you were spot on Ian..... and ill take less for the other one if i get a offer :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hayd said:
Palifan said:

Ian
Ya, the wavy one just sold for 100 so you were spot on Ian..... and ill take less for the other one if i get a offer :)

Nice one! I just noticed the price sticker on that one as well, was that one bought in Sweden?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom