Substitute Star Wars Figures

Palifan

Sith Lord
To me this is what growing up and playing with toys was all about back in the day, if you don't have it then just use something else!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJ0jgtQi5E

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Think everyone must've done this. I used my Cliro bubble bath R2 and Vader with my Action Man. R2 was perfect, but Vader was way too small :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
My boy has been using the POTF2 carbonite block and original Endor Han for his Jabba scenes, they are both way better sculpts than the original POTF figure/block, and in fact look more authentic.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I used the table and chair legs as the Ewok village and trees, zooming the speeder bike through them was fun, pretty sure most kids did this.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I used the table and chair legs as the Ewok village and trees, zooming the speeder bike through them was fun, pretty sure most kids did this.

🤣🤣🤣 me to at my Grandma's house.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I had a round plastic container shaped a bit like a wagon wheel (central nut - with spokes) that I can only think was a Tupperware serving platter for nuts and snacks at a party.

This was my Millennium Falcon! I'd lay down a figure in each segment and fly it round the front room. This was pre-school and I got an ESB Falcon for Christmas one year so this has to be around early 82. It may even be mid 81.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:

Me too- just like in the TV advert! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom