Storm Trooper First Order Advice

Sinniberg

Padawan
Hello group, this is my first post and I was looking for a little help if that's okay.

I still have a number of the original Star Wars toys such as the Ewok village, Tauntaun, Wampa, AT-ST, T-47 Airspeeders and various figures but as yet I don't have so much of the new stuff.

I must confess I've been a little out of the loop for a few years but after seeing The Force Awakens my interest has been re-ignited and I'm looking to buy a figurine of a Storm Trooper from the First Order(Black Series?).

I've done a little browsing on the internet and the figurine that seems to be a good standard and at a reasonable price is the Hasbro Storm Trooper First Order one but apart from some on ebay they seem to be quite hard to find.

I did see the Hot Toys(?) version but the price was a little scary!.

Would anyone be so kind and give me a little advice in general and where I could source the Hasbro Storm Trooper F/O?.

Thanks very much in advance.

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 568

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome to the forum
Great you are thinking about getting back into collecting Star Wars again -
As for the TFA Stormie my local Tesco has them so worth a look or Forbidden Planet for an online purchase

My daughter has one and it really is a cracking figure, highly recommend picking it up

https://forbiddenplanet.com/148701-star-wars-the-force-awakens-black-series-wave-1-action-figures-first-order-stormtrooper-6-inch-version/

Stronghold

Padawan
You can still find a few kicking around.. but the image you posted is the comic con exclusive, at the time of release and if you were lucky you could get one for around 29.99 but I've not seen any around for a long time apart from ebay £50-99.

If you like the Elite series they can still be bought direct from Disney
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/star-wars-65-elite-series-die-cast-figure-first-order-stormtrooper/mp/85489/1000252/

Good price for a very detailed metal figure. £18.95

Star Action Figures
Hasbro Black Series
http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/SWE76fos.html

£21.95.

I also watch this site http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/ they tend to have some stock from time to time and will sell exclusives at a good price.

Stronghold

Sinniberg

Padawan
Thanks Stronghold, the info about the ssdc(limited edition) was particularly helpful and I'm starting to piece things together.

So, is the Hasbro ssdc version and the Hasbro standard version(as in the attached photo) just the same figurine but the ssdc came in special packaging and with a booklet?.

I popped to a couple of local shops today and I'm pleased to say the "standard version"(as I call it) is available in them.

Attachments

• first_order_st.jpg
    first_order_st.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 536

Stronghold

Padawan
SDCC First Order Different packaging + a book, Figure is the same
504a6b.jpg

Disney Die cast First Order (Left)
nbdr9y.jpg

Standard Hasbro First Order Standard Figure
9890AC2F50569047F590BD5A5D65DD6C.jpg

As db94 said you are just paying for the box and a small booklet.
That being said it does look stunning in the SDCC box..

Stronghold

Sinniberg

Padawan
Excellent, that's that sorted!.

I do like the look of the Flame Trooper on the right too but I didn't see that one in the shops.

First things first though, and it's the Storm Trooper.

Thanks again for your help.

Sinniberg

Padawan
Hello all, just another query as I continue to find my way in the new world of Star Wars!.

I bought the Hasbro Storm Trooper and the 19' version too and am very happy with both but I have now discovered that there is another Storm Trooper FO figurine this time from Bandai SH Figuarts.

Would I be right in thinking it's not yet available in the UK though but if you have purchased one from elsewhere could you give me your thoughts on it?.

Thanks once again.

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom