Spoilers - Supreme Leader Snoke discussion

Joe

Grand Master
Ok, we kinda hijacked that other thread with the Darth Plagueis/Snoke chat so I thought he deserved his own thread!

For quite some time (way before TFA was even released) it's been said that Supreme leader Snoke is actually Darth Plagueis (The Sith master that Emperor Palpatine betrayed and supposedly murdered) who somehow cheated death and has been hiding in the shadows until now. Although there were a bunch of silly rumours about TFA and the plot of the upcoming movies, it seems that this particular one could actually be true!

Clues so far:

The score for "snoke" on the TFA soundtrack is a very similar piece of music to the one that plays in the background of this scene:

[youtube]05dT34hGRdg[/youtube]

and here is Snoke's theme:

[youtube]mSQ3BJVMfAI[/youtube]

There is also this leaked image of Andy Serkis holding a staff, just like Plagueis:

820630f14c66ad11f2bda3a7f4e11034.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
I think this is pretty much right, watched TFA again today and he (apart from a tiny bit of Gollum) really speaks like the Emperor therefore you really can believe he is the Emperors old master, plus he is the same race. The more I look at the performance the more I can see this being true.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Can't find the link now but was reading today some of the concepts they supposedly threw away while brainstorming the final plot.

Some are terrible but an interesting one was that originally the big bad guy was going to be a woman. That throws a spanner in the works to the Plagueis/Snoke theory, although I'm not sure anyone explicitly said Plagueis was male but I'm assuming everyone does think that? If it was always going to be Plagueis why would they go down the female route?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom