Archived SOLD - ROTJ Panini album, packet of sticker and Prog 333 2000AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
For sale is my spare Prog 333 of 2000AD. It came with a free Panini ROTJ sticker album and a packet of Panini ROTJ sticker, all in a printed plastic bag. All are in good condition with a few spine stress marks to the album which is unused. The packet of stickers are unopened and bloody rare. There is a hole in the bottom right corner of the bag but it's not big.

Looking for £37 posted in the UK.

IMG_9021.JPG

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Thank god you got there 1st Carl!

I'm already short of cash because of the Ugnaught i bought last night and would have probably got this.

lejackal

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
Thank god you got there 1st Carl!

I'm already short of cash because of the Ugnaught i bought last night and would have probably got this.
He hasn't said yes yet, you could still bid £36 and a pint :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's yours if you'd like it, Carl :) But I can't do Friday, I'm afraid. Gone and double booked myself. We'll sort something, so consider it yours!

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
It's yours if you'd like it, Carl :) But I can't do Friday, I'm afraid. Gone and double booked myself. We'll sort something, so consider it yours!
I'll drop you a pm mate

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'll drop you a pm mate

Admin is this allowed, Aren't all transactions meant to be played out in public. I don't trust either of these underhand reprobates

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'll drop you a pm mate

Admin is this allowed, Aren't all transactions meant to be played out in public. I don't trust either of these underhand reprobates

Think you're confusing this place with FB :wink:

lejackal

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'll drop you a pm mate

I was hoping to be very public with my feelings for Simon on Friday but he's washing his hair apparently??????

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'll drop you a pm mate

I was going to have my name and date tattooed across my arse but I realised it was going to spoil that beautiful tattoo of your face that's already there :*

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stuart Skinner said:
lejackal said:
I'll drop you a pm mate

I was going to have my name and date tattooed across my arse but I realised it was going to spoil that beautiful tattoo of your face that's already there :*

You got it done? I know you said you were going to just so you could sit on my face, didn't realise you'd got it done

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stuart Skinner said:

You got it done? I know you said you were going to just so you could sit on my face, didn't realise you'd got it done

Distance keeps us apart, my love. I had to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom