Should I be concerned?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys. As you know I purchased a MISB Rebo Band from RS on 29 Feb. However according to tracking it still has not left the Us and I havent recieved a letter from customs yet. This is the first I every bought anything from the US so is this normal.

Here is the tracking info

First-Class Mail International
Depart USPS Sort Facility
February 29, 2012
PHOENIX, AZ 85043
International Letter

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
February 29, 2012, 3:14 am
PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Dispatched to Sort Facility
February 28, 2012, 5:43 pm
GILBERT, AZ 85234

Acceptance
February 28, 2012, 4:02 pm
GILBERT, AZ 85234

e30318is

Sith Lord
I have had packages shown as being stuck in export customs for weeks- one was still in NY according to the tracking info- yet it had been delivered the day before.
I would give it a few more days, bear in mind the Paypal 30 day limit for making a claim though Liam.
Did you gift the payment?

e30318is

Sith Lord
Here is the details for a package I am waiting for too:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 01, 2012, 11:02 am
JAMAICA, NY 11430
International Letter

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
February 27, 2012, 10:42 pm
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10610

Dispatched to Sort Facility
February 27, 2012, 5:01 pm
PAWLING, NY 12564

Acceptance
February 27, 2012, 9:02 am
PAWLING, NY 12564

They can be pretty lax with keeping the tracking info up to date- and they can easily miss scanning the barcodes.

lee gray

Sith Lord
One guy told me they sent out a figure once with tracking , I kept checking for days and it just said collected from destination, then the next think I knew it was on its with to international hub and later on that night it said out for delivery with parcel force and got it in the morning.....some tracking systems just dont track everything.............as long as its on the books its ok.

Once I had a package sent from Amazon US and I was waiting over a week before I checked the status and to my shock it said thanks for using this service the item has now been delivered and accepted by someone named Amran.....I didnt know what to do or where it went, thought maybe it might be next door had taken it in and knocked as I live next door to Asians either side and asked the Woman and I told her the name and she said Amran lives on the other side and knocked and it was there..........the asshole had never bothered to knock and let me know they had my parcel though.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Hi Liam. I ordered from the states on February 27th. On the tracking it says it cleared uk customs on march 5th so I'm just waiting for the dreaded customs letter! Yours shouldn't be too much longer.
Off topic, got your parcel today. Thanks. I'll get some feedback up after work :D

momike

Jedi Master
Liam 10-14 days is the standard for parcels from the u.s. so I wouldn't worry mate :wink:

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
momike said:
Liam 10-14 days is the standard for parcels from the u.s. so I wouldn't worry mate :wink:

Yeah, at least 10-14 days! To be honest, I've always found first class (no tracking) to be the quickest delivery! I usually get things from the US inside 7 days if there isn't any tracking :eek: Obviously I wouldn't do this with anything worth a nice amount!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom