Selling my large Star Wars Collection

MarvelAndBeyond

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that I am selling my extensive collection of Star Wars collectibles on a new website that I have just set up. You can find some of the items listed on the front page and I have started to populate the Shop with some items. There are some real gems on here so please take a look and spread the word. Good luck.

www.marvelandbeyond.com

Jeff @ Marvel And Beyond

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
£8 mmmm........ It's almost worth buying it just for the braggin rights " I've just bought an entire (extensive) collection online today"
Marvel and Beyond I want my 30 seconds back!

MarvelAndBeyond

Quite funny (nearly). Like I said I have most of my items unlisted and only a few on there right now. Did anyone even bother to look at the first page and scroll down to see just a few of the unliste items that are not in the shop yet? I guess not...

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
You came On Here acting like you were selling a container full of star wars collectables, sure people Will make Funny comments when there is actually 1 thing listed then

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yep...quit a number of busts, koto, force fx etc

Modern, not vintage

Also from a sales perspective we buy trade and sell with each other, after following the etiquette of the forum

i.e. introduce yourself first in the relevant section

A great deal of trust and respect is built amongst membership of the forum.

So the jokey, flippant responses you will inevitably receive are harmless and the norm. Maybe you introduce yourself as above and let us then look at what you have, as the flip side is there is a great deal of experience on this forum in regard to vintage SW, and you will get advice should you need it.

However if your approach is "ere does anyone want to buy a watch" then eBay is a more suitable place.

So stick around look at the threads and get a feel for the forum, good sales tactic I would suggest. :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Have to say it's a lovely looking site 8)

If you have a luke jedi bust in stock I would be interested :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom