SCAMMER!! Jonathan Threadwell aka Threaders20 aka jontyben2099

walkie

Sith Lord
I'd like to share this with the swfuk community as many of you guys are on facebook and viceversa this guy is a member here....

Jonathan Threadwell

Threaders20 on swfuk

Jontyben2099 on ebay

Original post below from Jabbas Court and it appears several freshly scammed people are now coming out the woodwork.

Public announcement 🚨

Jonathan Threadwell has been banned for knowing trying to sell reproductions on Jabba's Court and then trying to billsh** his way out of it. He was given multiple chances to prove his mistake but he couldn't because a liar is a liar so he was removed. Shortly after he was removed he blocked most admin and even blocked other members who had recently bought from him forcing one of these members to msg him on his Ebay account. As you can see Jonathan was "very sorry about that" and insisted that because he had been banned from jabba's he no longer had to abide by our "policys". Basically saying ....... I'm taking your money and jabba's can refund you. Now I know many here may have had good transactions with him (buying and selling) but please read the conversation I had with him below.
As you can see from the conversation I've had with him he's just an absolute bellend. This kind of person is the worst. A liar and a cheat!!

88OC4Sb.jpg

5OIsoSM.jpg

SsG1M3J.jpg

ErxiInz.jpg

JII1bS3.jpg

5gkO2Ec.jpg

FcQ9buC.jpg

cXIFcKe.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
This makes really sad reading, never nice to see something like this, there are always circumstances that lead up to something like this, human nature, BUT, personally, for me, the responses from him here are ridiculous.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
threaders20 sort this out mate. Being banned and in your eyes, unfairly treated, by admins on a FB group doesn't then give you carte blanche to then treat the rest of the world like crap. It makes no sense whatsoever that the Jabbas admins should have to refund a guy that you alegedly stole from. A really odd point of view, to say the least. Just refund the guy (s) and put it right. Very surprised and disappointed by this...

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sad times, sorry for all parties involved, hope it gets sorted?

threaders20

Jedi Knight
still waiting for proof that I sold repro. :( been a member for years with no problems 100% on ebay loads of stuff to sell boxed reseals ect got treated very badly and was very pissed. never mind its in the past now so ill move on, all the best to everyone for the purchases and sales over the last 20 years, its not been all bad :)

threaders20

Jedi Knight
i would also like to add that when you are banned from this group and you have active sales you are not able to go on the site to see who has bought what. I have proof that I sent a message to thomas gill asking him to let me know who has bought what. he didnt get back to me for over a week and apologised and gave me the details of one transaction and not the rest. that along with the false accusation and the slander made me think **** it and they can refund the buyers. im sorry if that is the wrong thing to do but when you cant defend yourself or see who has bought your items i felt it was in order. peace out :)

beanyboy

I'd like to share this with the swfuk community as many of you guys are on facebook and viceversa this guy is a member here....

Jonathan Threadwell

Threaders20 on swfuk

Jonthben2099 on ebay

Original post below from Jabbas Court and it appears several freshly scammed people are now coming out the woodwork.

Public announcement 🚨

Jonathan Threadwell has been banned for knowing trying to sell reproductions on Jabba's Court and then trying to billsh** his way out of it. He was given multiple chances to prove his mistake but he couldn't because a liar is a liar so he was removed. Shortly after he was removed he blocked most admin and even blocked other members who had recently bought from him forcing one of these members to msg him on his Ebay account. As you can see Jonathan was "very sorry about that" and insisted that because he had been banned from jabba's he no longer had to abide by our "policys". Basically saying ....... I'm taking your money and jabba's can refund you. Now I know many here may have had good transactions with him (buying and selling) but please read the conversation I had with him below.
As you can see from the conversation I've had with him he's just an absolute bellend. This kind of person is the worst. A liar and a cheat!!

88OC4Sb.jpg

5OIsoSM.jpg

SsG1M3J.jpg

ErxiInz.jpg

JII1bS3.jpg

5gkO2Ec.jpg

FcQ9buC.jpg

cXIFcKe.jpg
Thanks for the heads up on this Walkie I’ll definitely stay clear of that seller.
I’m new to this world of collectibles and was going to ask for some advice on good honest sites to buy some Star Wars collectible figures without being ripped off, I’m sure you like many on here don’t mind paying decent prices as long as it’s genuine and you get what you pay for.
Any information would be kindly appreciated and look forward to hearing from you soon?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Morning all, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. Work commitments and life has kept me busy for a while. Today I got in to find that I have a payment dispute on one of the items I sold a few months back. Reason? The buyer stated that he was charged twice.......Not something I have ever heard of, so I thought id check here and low and behold I see this name pop up....

He received the item, even left positive feedback and can be viewed on my ebay (you are welcome to check)

Not how I envisioned poking my head into the forum to say i'm still alive..........

Jonathan Threadwell, please do the right thing and put an end to the fraudulent activities however it will still be a police matter from now on.

Attachments

• b6b5a1fd0d9c1a3cda71c0e5785ea4af.png
    b6b5a1fd0d9c1a3cda71c0e5785ea4af.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

lejackal

Grand Master
Morning all, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. Work commitments and life has kept me busy for a while. Today I got in to find that I have a payment dispute on one of the items I sold a few months back. Reason? The buyer stated that he was charged twice.......Not something I have ever heard of, so I thought id check here and low and behold I see this name pop up....

He received the item, even left positive feedback and can be viewed on my ebay (you are welcome to check)

Not how I envisioned poking my head into the forum to say i'm still alive..........

Jonathan Threadwell, please do the right thing and put an end to the fraudulent activities however it will still be a police matter from now on.
Surely if he’s claiming he was charged twice he has to show two payments being debited from his account?

Have you still got proof of delivery?

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Hi I havent opened a dispute i dont think you can open a dispute once you have left positive feedback and tracking shows item delivered so im not sure what the deal is there. but I told you in the message that I was happy with the transaction and the item was delivered.. Im still waiting for proof that I knowingly sold repro on Jabbas by the way oh and calling me a bellend is liable under the offensive comminications act :(

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi I havent opened a dispute i dont think you can open a dispute once you have left positive feedback and tracking shows item delivered so im not sure what the deal is there. but I told you in the message that I was happy with the transaction and the item was delivered.. Im still waiting for proof that I knowingly sold repro on Jabbas by the way oh and calling me a bellend is liable under the offensive comminications act :(
I mean that’s your eBay account though isn’t it? Are you saying the screenshot is fake?

threaders20

Jedi Knight
im just saying i havent opened a dispute its impossible to pay twice for an item you win the auction click pay now and thats it there is nothing on the order details showing a dispute has been raised

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    129.5 KB · Views: 6

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I wasn't even aware of you being a member here until I thought about checking with others here to see if they have had issues like this, low and behold your name just pops up out of the blue to smack me in the face with your recent wofty behaviour.

And calling you a bellend is not liable, as it is backed up with truth and solid admissible evidence that will stand in court.

Best you get your act in order, jonty.png90d95b8f8e0e11e9cf6b4f835eda87fe.png

threaders20

Jedi Knight
just chatting to ebay now

Attachments

• Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    35.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    39.1 KB · Views: 11

lejackal

Grand Master
Isn’t a payment dispute through the fund no card provider and not eBay…..

threaders20

Jedi Knight
this is what ebay have said. you dont do yourself any favours with insults. so i didnt innitiate any dispute on ebay as the picture confirms I have asked three times now for proof I sold repro cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot (55).png
    Screenshot (55).png
    35.6 KB · Views: 18

lejackal

Grand Master
this is what ebay have said. you dont do yourself any favours with insults. so i didnt innitiate any dispute on ebay as the picture confirms I have asked three times now for proof I sold repro cheers
You haven’t opened a dispute on eBay, you’ve attempted a chargeback with your card issuer

Latest posts

Top Bottom