ROTJ 2 Packs - update *20/05/23*

starwars00

Jedi Knight
scooternick said:
Be interested to know how main of the figures never made an appearance in 2 packs....? Assuming none of the last 17 but any others?

There are a few that are 'not known' to exist in 2 packs - sandpeople, power droid, R5, DSC, Han Solo. Most ESB figures cannot be found in 2 packs. The popular ones are lando, ig88, Han hoth and snowtrooper - all other ESBs are rare or non existent in 2 packs.
Jedi most can be found - emperor, nikto, 8d8 and rancor keeper are not known to exist.

Luke

scooternick

Jedi Knight
starwars00 said:
scooternick said:
Be interested to know how main of the figures never made an appearance in 2 packs....? Assuming none of the last 17 but any others?
Thanks a lot Luke, really interesting to know and I guess it is based on number of surplus figures at the time of manufacturing?

There are a few that are 'not known' to exist in 2 packs - sandpeople, power droid, R5, DSC, Han Solo. Most ESB figures cannot be found in 2 packs. The popular ones are lando, ig88, Han hoth and snowtrooper - all other ESBs are rare or non existent in 2 packs.
Jedi most can be found - emperor, nikto, 8d8 and rancor keeper are not known to exist.

Luke

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Over the past couple of months I've managed to add several more 2 packs to the focus, and following a mail call from Australia earlier in the week I'm now up to 50 different combos.

Still looking to grow this collection so if anyone has any 2 packs for sale then please let me know.

Luke

6B688A15-D744-43AA-B98B-7A080B0EF59D.jpeg

starwars00

Jedi Knight
theforceuk said:
Wow looks amazing, look forward to the full century post! lol

Ha ha cheers mate, might be a while getting another 50 - my target is/was 60 by the end of the year :?:

quins

Padawan
Supporter
These are great . Bib & Endor Han were popular by the looks of it.
Do like that Leia & Gammy one although they are all great.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Stunning!
What's your ultimate 2 pack??
Thanks.
Of the known combos that exist luke farmoboy/leia organa or r2/C3
If i could make my own combo it would have to contain fett (not known to exist in 2 packs) with vader would be cool or another bounty hunter.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
These are great . Bib & Endor Han were popular by the looks of it.
Do like that Leia & Gammy one although they are all great.
Yes bib and han endor are popular. Ackbar is the most popular figure - he can be found with more than 30 other different figures.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
This collection looks outstanding, love the Darth and Jawa combination, I always find it amazing that these are still about, I know the vast majority at the time would have been opened as these were the bargain basement sealed packs mostly with incorrect or missing weapons accessories, reduced items quick sale at the till, amazed that collector's at the time hooved some up and kept them. Were they available in the uk, Woolworth's etc I never remember seeing them I used to rummage through bulk boxes of Jedi figures at our local market shop, they were expensive though 50p each as i remember I could only get two with my pocket money.:LOL:

Latest posts

Top Bottom