Return of the Jedi, Original script, collectors editions.

josh4

Guys, i was wondering, how much would a Return of the Jedi Original script collectors editions be worth? im from the UK. I cant seem to find what edition it is but the product is in near mint condition with the orginal platic film. however it has been removed from this film.

thanks.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry I'm not entirely sure what you mean, can you post a photo? Puzzled as to how an original can also be a collectors edition, usually collectors editions are re-issues.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
:roll: Here we go again...

Welcome!

We'll try and give you an idea of value of whatever it is you have but a photo speaks a thousand words.

Firstly an 'original' script would not have 'editions' or come in plastic - so I think you have one of the many, many thousands of re-prints of the scripts and these are literally worth nothing, maybe a couple of quid at a collectors fair.

I could be completely wrong though, and you have an early draft of the script and it's worth £1000's...

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
josh4 said:
Thanks Twin30mm that is exactly it. Cheers for your quick responses guys.

Glad to be of service.

Unfortunately, judging by completed items on Ebay, it's probably worth as much as one of my bollocks.
£5-6 if you're lucky.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Twin30mm said:
josh4 said:
Thanks Twin30mm that is exactly it. Cheers for your quick responses guys.

Unfortunately, judging by completed items on Ebay, it's probably worth as much as one of my bollocks.
£5-6 if you're lucky.

Hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom