Ray Mear's

Ray Mear's: legend or bell end?

• Yes, he's a legend.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, he's a complete bell end who needs to discover drink.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the **** is Ray Mear's?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just watched one of them survival thingys on TV (for once I had the TV on), and I was trying to figure out:

Is Ray Mear's a bit of a legend knowing all that surviving in the wild gubbins, or is he a sad bastard who has no mates and likes hanging around forests, building wee huts for himself and worrying wild animals?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:oops: Yeah that's true!

He's the fat bastard on tv who does all them how to survive in the wild programs, you know what you can eat, how to find water, build a shelter etc.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
:oops: Yeah that's true!

He's the fat bastard on tv who does all them how to survive in the wild programs, you know what you can eat, how to find water, build a shelter etc.

you dont even need that **** ,there is a ****ing mcdonalds every where

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i beleive nothing should die unless necesary , life is precious and you only get one chance
so he pissed me off last week , he spent 20 minutes making a bow and arrow to show how the mesa ???? killed animals and i thought if he can make that and kill a deer fair enough . so what happens when he gets in the woods.... he pulls out a ****ing great big rifle with telescopic sights and shoots it . :evil:
up until then i thought what he did was ok , but i wont watch another one of his programs ever again

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
i beleive nothing should die unless necesary , life is precious and you only get one chance
so he pissed me off last week , he spent 20 minutes making a bow and arrow to show how the mesa ???? killed animals and i thought if he can make that and kill a deer fair enough . so what happens when he gets in the woods.... he pulls out a ****ing great big rifle with telescopic sights and shoots it . :evil:
up until then i thought what he did was ok , but i wont watch another one of his programs ever again

what times it on....sounds good

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
what times it on....sounds good

:roll:
perhaps you can get a macdonalds to watch it with :lol:

i thought only 5 year olds ate there

mate there is to things you carnt beat when you are starving

mcdonalds...or the fantastic british fish and chips from chippie ,loads of salt and vinegar and a bread cake to mop all the debris up

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mate there is to things you carnt beat when you are starving

mcdonalds...or the fantastic british fish and chips from chippie ,loads of salt and vinegar and a bread cake to mop all the debris up

and i thought you were going to be crude :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i absolutely love his programs, i would sit and watch them all day if i could.
i do slightly agree though that all his knowledge is pretty pointless in this day and age.

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
No doubt I'll be in a minority here, but personally I think he's a bloody rock star. I love all that survival ****. Bit of a doom monger myself but who knows, maybe one day some of it could come in useful. Morbid souls might find this of interest: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I also think he's great but was a bit disappointed with the last series,where did he get that other stiff from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom