Problems online bidding at Vectis

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Just to let you guys know I've just come off the phone with Vectis and they have problems with their online bidding system for the Palitoy Employees sale on now. Ive not been able to join the auction and everything is being sold to floor bidders so it makes me think no one can bid online.

You'd be a bit upset if it was your stuff that was being auctioned.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Theyve suspended the auction until its resolved now.

Lot 3051 open for bidding
We're taking a short break, be right back.
Please bear with us while we are dealing with a technical issue. Thank you for your patience.

Jason

stormcab

Sith Lord
Don't know if it is actually fixed. I bid last minute on one of those AT-AT Drivers and it didn't go through. Gutted.

kvavik

Jedi Knight
I had no problem bidding and losing. :D

Luke X wing 30 back for £1500
Palitoy Fett for £3200

Not too bad.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
maybe it's just my macbook/office network....but the bidding button isn't working 100% of the time....been outbid of a Leia Hoth and the Kenner Action Stand already!

Did manage to win one of the Power Droid 21a lots though :D

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
I was bidding on the pali ugnaught. Kept telling me I was highest bidder - then went straight to 21B. Had put about 5 bids on the ugnaught but according to my bid history only registered my first one.

And even though it said I was highest bidder I didn't win! Lol

Been so long since the pali jawa shenanigans I'd have thought they would have improved things.

I never learn.

And I hate bidding in advance cos you can't tell if you're winning, and you can bid against yourself.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nick_IoW said:
I was bidding on the pali ugnaught. Kept telling me I was highest bidder - then went straight to 21B. Had put about 5 bids on the ugnaught but according to my bid history only registered my first one.

And even though it said I was highest bidder I didn't win! Lol

Been so long since the pali jawa shenanigans I'd have thought they would have improved things.

I never learn.

And I hate bidding in advance cos you can't tell if you're winning, and you can bid against yourself.

That happened to me a couple of auctions ago ! Always better to go live and see ! :D :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom