Aye, I saw them. City and Chelsea the whole way. A lot of old club bias in a few of the predictions too. To be expected I guess.It was interesting seeing the BBC pundits predictions today, the vast majority went with either Chelsea or City. Very few betting on Liverpool or United.
They ain't, Spurs are.Oh yeah the CWC, that thing doesn't count does it. Like the bloody FA Vase trophy. I'll go with Arsenal for that if their in it.
OK here goes, always hard without the transfer window being finished (I think Weasal disqualified me last time I waited!)
1) PL winner - City
2) Team that comes second - Chelsea
3) Other CL qualifiers (PL only, no UEFA cup backdooring) - Liverpool, Man United
4) FAC winner - Arsenal
5) Worthless Cup winner - Chelsea
6) CL Winner - City
7) CL runner up - PSG
8 ) Europa League winner - Probably a team who drops out of the CL group stage, Bayern?
9 ) UEFA Europa Conference fizzy CWC farce waste of time cup winner - Spurs
10) Relegated from PL - Southampton, Norwich, Brentford
11) The award for the team that massively exceeds expectations - West Ham
12) Team that stinks the place out and does much worse than they should - this is a tough one this year, Everton?
13) The Mo Salah award for best signing of the summer - Messi
14) The Lukaku/Jack Grealish award for worst signing of the summer - Lukaku
15) First manager sacked - Rafa
16) Top scorer - Kane if he stays at Spurs (but still probably won't win anything) he won't get the same kind of service if he goes to City
17) Top assister - De Bruyne
18) The Brendan Rodgers award for the team that gets into a great position and chokes. - Leicester
19) Any random predictions you want to make - PSG will still not win anything because Poch can't defend