potf vehicles

sebenza

Youngling
anyone collect these , look nice !!

my friend a life long collector of vintage suggest these would be a complete waste of time .

power of force vehicles

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I wouldn't say waste of time, the x-wing and tie are nice toys, the landspeeder is a touch pants but it does what is says on the box.

Not sure if you are buying them and want an opinion or looking to sell, but either way you are kinda in the bargain isle on the price front.

If you are starting out collecting the POTF2 is as good a place as any to get in (that isn't vintage), there is a lot of good stuff in that line, Shadows of the Empire being one and given they all come from the mid 90's that makes them almost 20 years old now anyway.

sebenza

Youngling
monkey_roo said:
I wouldn't say waste of time, the x-wing and tie are nice toys, the landspeeder is a touch pants but it does what is says on the box.

Not sure if you are buying them and want an opinion or looking to sell, but either way you are kinda in the bargain isle on the price front.

If you are starting out collecting the POTF2 is as good a place as any to get in (that isn't vintage), there is a lot of good stuff in that line, Shadows of the Empire being one and given they all come from the mid 90's that makes them almost 20 years old now anyway.

ok thanks for reply , im thinking of buying these for myself , 20 years i forget this talking modern they are vintage almost already .

chiffy

Sith Lord
They will never be vintage mate. When it comes to Star Wars it's not just a time period! I would class anything from the 90's onwards Modern and POTF2 are all 95 onwards to be precise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom