poster query

kwillhen

Hi guys

I will post a picture as soon as possible, but for now when I was a child my dad worked repairing printing presses. He came home from work one day with a bunch of posters he picked up where he had been working. One of them is a poster of yoda. on the poster the yellow text printed on the bottom says "yoda Yedi master" I can only surmise that this was from a batch of misprints to be discarded. But 30 years later a bit Worn as it was on my wall when I was 8. I still have it. Iv searched the net to see if anyone as ever had an other print of this but I think I may the only one in the world. I know a very bold statement to make. Has anyone ever seen this on a poster.

Thanks keith

I will upload a picture as soon as I can

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Please post up some images as we would love to see them. It would also help identifying it and so on.

Glad it was on your wall as a kid, that's where posters belong :)

wayneg

Padawan
Don't know if this is the poster he means. It was produced by Scanlite in 1982. There was a range of posters produced by the company and a few misspellings such as Darth Vadar.

Attachments

• 2015-02-22 17.14.57.jpg
    2015-02-22 17.14.57.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 761

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Iain (ItfcIain) has the same one. These never come up for sale but there doesn't seem to be much value on them.

I'd say £10 maximum mate.

But would like to hear if someone else knows better.

The only Star Wars posters that are valuable are movie posters and store displays.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
Iain (ItfcIain) has the same one. These never come up for sale but there doesn't seem to be much value on them.

I'd say £10 maximum mate.

But would like to hear if someone else knows better.

The only Star Wars posters that are valuable are movie posters and store displays.

Awesome. Thanks for your input Grant!

If anyone has one for sale or knows of a possible lead. Id happily pay £10 for a mint one. :)

wayneg

Padawan
Yeah, I agree with Grant_C that these don't have a great value to them but they're still nice posters in my opinion. I have a few in my collection including:

Star Wars - Snowspeeder
Star Wars - Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2)
Star Wars - Lord Darth Vadar (Head & shoulder shot)
Star Wars - Lord Darth Vadar (Full pose with lightsaber)
Star Wars - Yoda, The Yedi Master
Star Wars - Luke Skywalker
Star Wars - Imperial Star Destroyer
Star Wars - Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
Star Wars - Millenium Falcon
Star Wars - See Threepio

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom