Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looking good lars 8) and it bumped your potf collection, super set of last 17 and i see you are a fan of the fur :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi June, thanks for the kind words mate. I know it is hard to choose where to start, a focus could be a good idea :D

Lonebudman

Jedi Knight
Looks awesome dude 8) ,army building building with figures I would love just one of lol.
Would love to see the rest,is it on here?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Craig, thanks for the kind words mate :wink: Yes some of them is army building others are variants :D

No I do not have pictures of all my items on a shelf, I need more room but I am working on it :D

ewok13

Padawan
No, haven't taken the time to take pictures of my collection. Maybe I should do it in this upcoming week :) Though it is not nearly as awesome as yours :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ewok13 said:
No, haven't taken the time to take pictures of my collection. Maybe I should do it in this upcoming week :) Though it is not nearly as awesome as yours :D

Thanks again for the kind words, I hope to see your collection this upcoming week. Nice to see you are also from Denmark. Where in Denmark are you from ?

Snake_eyes_82 said:
Lovely stuff mate

Thanks mate for kind words :wink:

ewok13

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
Thanks again for the kind words, I hope to see your collection this upcoming week. Nice to see you are also from Denmark. Where in Denmark are you from ?

Aarhus :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ewok13 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Aarhus :D

Nice, I have been in aarhus, but it was many years ago :)

What is your star wars focus ?

.Q.

Jedi Master
Fabulous stuff Lars. Brilliant PotF collection, super droids set-up, and always a great pleasure to see the armies.
Very much looking forward to seeing more.

Top Bottom