Polling Forum

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
@Blackbeard please can you enable polls in this forum?

We try to keep all polls in there to keep the forum tidy, but as you can see in this thread the poll options are not showing:

Thanks.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
@Blackbeard please can you enable polls in this forum?

We try to keep all polls in there to keep the forum tidy, but as you can see in this thread the poll options are not showing:

Thanks.
Thanks edd, I asked blackbeard last month about the poll. But I guess it is something that is taking a long time to change. Can we move the thread back so people can vote and see the votes until the poll forum is ready for votes ? :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks edd, I asked blackbeard last month about the poll. But I guess it is something that is taking a long time to change. Can we move the thread back so people can vote and see the votes until the poll forum is ready for votes ? :)
If it's going to be one of the polls with dozens of posts I would rather wait if that's OK, as otherwise it means me or another mod has to move 20+ posts later

Pomse2001

Grand Master
If it's going to be one of the polls with dozens of posts I would rather wait if that's OK, as otherwise it means me or another mod has to move 20+ posts later
There will be a few but I am not sure about how many maybe 15. But something tells me it will take a lot of time to change this since it was not done last month when I asked for it. Maybe I should just cancel playset of the year :unsure:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a message from you about that? Must have missed something.

However the polling forum is setup for polls.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom