Please delete.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I've decided to sell my loose figures (and possibly boxed/loose rigs/vehicles)...complete apart from Blue Snag and Yak Face. Most are without weapons. Do you think selling them here or on Ebay would bring a higher price? Want to focus on MOC's so that's what the funds would be going towards.

Fact is i've run out of space in my flat and it's starting to look like a stockroom!

I'll upload pics as soon as I get them sorted.

plantainman

Jedi Master
robpmarsh said:
I've decided to sell my loose figures (and possibly boxed/loose rigs/vehicles)...complete apart from Blue Snag and Yak Face. Most are without weapons. Do you think selling them here or on Ebay would bring a higher price? Want to focus on MOC's so that's what the funds would be going towards.

Fact is i've run out of space in my flat and it's starting to look like a stockroom!

I'll upload pics as soon as I get them sorted.

Undoubtedly selling on ebay will achieve a higher price, so if that is your main priority I'd go that route. That said, you'll have to deal with a boatload of ebay cocks who may bid and not pay etc, you'll have to fork out the ebay/paypal fees (~15%), and you'll also miss the chance to offer those pieces to forum members who also may help you find the MOC's you need.

good luck with the goals

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom