Palitoy Mailers - Like for like

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
To clarify, I'm after actually posted mailers. So the white boxes will have an address label and a postage paid label. And I'm after Palitoy ones so UK addresses only, please.

I have two Palitoy Nien Nunb mailers but no Ackbar, Emperor or (strangely enough) Dengar or Boba Fett.

If anyone has any of these, but realistically Ackbar or the Emperor, and would like to either sell or trade for a NN, please let me know.

The NN mailer box I have for trade is in pretty reasonable shape, which is where the majority of the value lies at the end of the day. The NN baggie has been opened and he's missing his weapon. The leaflet/catalogue is also missing. All of this can be taken into account when discussing a trade :)

And before anyone else goes hunting this guy to see if he's got anything else left.....he doesn't! Sold everything 20 years ago but he was pretty impressed this was still doing the rounds!

IMG_9581.JPG

maxf

Jedi Master
I didnt think the palitoy milers came with a catalogue? My AA and Emperor didnt anyway, but perhaps NN did?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I found some baggies and mailers the other day in a drawer that I had forgot all about :oops: I can check what I have in that drawer :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
maxf said:
I didnt think the palitoy milers came with a catalogue? My AA and Emperor didnt anyway, but perhaps NN did?

Ooh. You've got me there. I was going on my childhood memories and could have sworn I received one through the post. But I'm getting old....

Many thanks for checking, Lars :) Never mind. With your luck in loft find you'll probably turn up a case full of Dengars by Christmas :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
maxf said:

Ooh. You've got me there. I was going on my childhood memories and could have sworn I received one through the post. But I'm getting old....

Many thanks for checking, Lars :) Never mind. With your luck in loft find you'll probably turn up a case full of Dengars by Christmas :lol:

No problem, I will upload pictures in a thread so I can get some info about what the **** I have found :lol:

Luck, I did not know that I was that lucky :lol: But it could be cool to find a case full of dengars 8) :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom