Outstanding forum member

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi all
I felt that it would only be appropriate that this guy gets the recognition he deserves, a big big thankyou go's out to indianawars (Damien).
I requested to purchase some of his items but unfortunately they had been sold and Damien had not updated his thread, he apologised for this and insisted that he send me a free mailer, he did not even accept any postage from me. This is outstanding and he is a credit to your forum, i hope you dont mind me posting this here i just wanted everyone to know what a top guy he is, thankyou very much Damien.

x-pack

Grand Master
That's a very fine gesture. The forum is full of top blokes willing to go the extra mile, and here's another great example of what Swfuk is all about. :)

Grant

Sith Lord
Top notch stuff. Kudos. You'll find this place is full of top notch members who look out for each other. 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Damien is a really nice guy, and has an obvious love for the hobby. Great that he went the extra mile here, top stuff :D

Lindo

Sith Lord
Grant said:
Top notch stuff. Kudos. You'll find this place is full of top notch members who look out for each other. 8)
as you are aware i am a new member but the short time i have been here i have found it to be a really friendly good place for like minded people :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Good show!
Thats what it's all about. Tops lads on here. Forum 1 Facebook 0

indianawars

Sith Lord
I just login and saw this. It took me a moment to realise it was for me, thank you. I see you all as friends, new and old members. We all share a common bond through Star Wars, and this forum unites us. I know a lot of the guys here that go the extra mile helping others outs, so really I didn't see it as doing any special, just doing something that I know other members would do for me. Once again, thank you.

itfciain

Grand Master
Great work indeed and I too have had some great dealings with Damien as well

Just a bit worried that he has set a precedent here - hopefully I don't have to send out a mailer every time I haven't updated a sales thread :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom