Original Poster?

starwars73

hi everyone, i have a poster from the
a new hope
star wars movie which i am 70% positive it is an original and have worked it out at £2500 on another collectors website but i wondered whether someone could come to my house and take a look for me :?:

spoons

Grand Master
starwars73 said:
hi everyone, i have a poster from the
a new hope
star wars movie which i am 70% positive it is an original and have worked it out at £2500 on another collectors website but i wondered whether someone could come to my house and take a look for me :?:

I will for
transport costs :wink:

starwars73

i will accept that offer only if you are close to where i live and how about 8% and ill knock the travel costs off the poster if you are going to be interested or if it sells? but where do you live i am in the north east?

spoons

Grand Master
sorry, I was just messing about - no idea about posters really. I doubt if many on this site do, you may be best taking it to Bonhams or a similar auction house. They do free valuations in the hope that you sell it with them.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Posters are a tricky one and i don't think we have any experts on the subject here. I may be wrong. There may be some over at RebelScum. Alternatively try what Spoons said, go to an auction house and have it appraised.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom