Old stickers

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Just wondering does anyone have advice for removing old price stickers from card backs without causing damage :? or do people reckon they should be left on :?: Thanks for any advice

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I used to remove price stickers from my cardbacks. These days I think they add character and leave them on.

:)

Jason

søren

Jedi Knight
Leave them on . I have a focus on Danish price stickers and they are almost the only thing that has to do with Denmark and Vintage toys . They are very hard to track down on moc's .

I also collect other moc's and CB with stickers . So i in deed think that you and evrey one else should leave them on .

If you have a problem with them . Then buy another moc or CB with out them .

Soren

Joe

Grand Master
Another vote for stickers here :)

There are plenty of US stickers that are pretty plentiful and boring (TRU stickers or Kaybee stickers) but they all add a bit of character IMO.

When it comes to imported/exported products- stickers become almost more interesting than the item they are stuck to!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I also Like the Price stickers and I collect items with Danish Price stickers, just like søren :wink:

So leave them on :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I find its best to fill a jacuzzi bath with boiling hot water and lots of salt. Turn the bath on and then gentley dip the MOC in and out of the jet blast. This should remove most issuies. Good luck.

Use vintage star wars bubble bath is also an alternative to salt.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
I find its best to fill a jacuzzi bath with boiling hot water and lots of salt. Turn the bath on and then gentley dip the MOC in and out of the jet blast. This should remove most issuies. Good luck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stickers on it is.......

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:

Problem with the jacuzzi is that all the cum and pubes floating on the top of the water sticks to the cardback when I do it...other than that it did remove the price tag. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom