Now's your chance to complete your Palitoy run!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Better get in quick! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Palitoy-Luke-Skywalker-12-Back-AFA-85-85-85-85-/181332322479?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2a383fa8af

Just noticed it's another B back with rounded saber tip! :D :D

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's a fair chunk of change for sure but i think the last couple went for close to this (a little less I believe). I'm also wondering if this is the one that I thought I saw on ebay a while ago and then couldn't seem to find it on completed listings, maybe it went up and then was pulled for some reason?

I'm sure there's more than one collector out there wondering how they can raise an high enough offer to tempt the seller.

Christian

Jedi Master
It's the same piece that was sold on eBay.com recently for $7877 (approx. £5k)...must have cost an awful lot to import.

Nice to see it brought 'home' so to speak!

Christian

Palifan

Sith Lord
I can't help but feel that it's a real shame that people are buying items up purely to flip straight away. I know this type of thing has gone on as soon as there was a business to be made buying and selling but with vintage Star Wars it just seems a little unfair to grab what you can with the sole purpose of passing it on. There are so many true collectors out there who would love some of these items but can't afford them now as people just seem to be in it for the cash more and more. It's making the whole thing way to expensive for the average man and I'd hate to sell something and then see it listed almost immediately on ebay for a quick buck. Maybe I'm being a little vintage myself for thinking this way now a days but are true collectors not allowed to find bargains to?

Thanks for passing on the info about the Luke though Christian. It is good that it's back on home soil and at that price it will have to find a collector who will enjoy it for hopefully more than a few weeks.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom