New to Collecting

Wokling

Youngling
Hi All

So I've decided to try out a forum. New to this and found inspiration after getting collection out of my garage (yes I now know what a bad place for storage that is) and at first thinking 'oh what are my figures worth'. They had just been sitting out there for far too many years to mention. Then something happened, I catalogued what I had, matched up any accessories still available and just kept looking at them. The longer I Iooked the more hooked I got. I couldn't let them go. So I added a few more. At some point I realised I'd starting collecting.

So I find myself here, not sure where to even start really. So I thought I'd reach out and see what happens.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome aboard, always good to re discover a passion, I think a lot of the members on here can relate to your story.
get some pictures up of your collection, we are a decent bunch on here all with the same mindset, collecting SW is a passion and a hobby and an affliction ha ha

Wokling

Youngling
Thanks All

Been checking out some of the forums. Seriously got some cramming to do :geek: this is a whole new level. Can see some of you have been on here years.

knowledge you have ..... why no Yoda emoji? is it a copyright thing? Think we should campaign to get some

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
The forum is a great resource, Check out the vintage rebellion podcast too, that's when I started. Lots of info on there. Welcome Wokling, it's a voyage of discovery!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom