nearly

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
would be a good idea as i plan on having a drink later as i am watching little lass at church for a hour for comic relief

lee gray

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
well almost at 1000 posts ,will try to think of some thing special.any ideas
I was quite close to that on the first forums but since then I become too lazy to post often so now im yonks behind :)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
jabbawokkie said:
well almost at 1000 posts ,will try to think of some thing special.any ideas
I was quite close to that on the first forums but since then I become too lazy to post often so now im yonks behind :)

wasn't that long ago i was 250 post behind jabba and 100 behind craig, smith, bollux, and the others mate. ..... it doesn't take long if you sit here 24 hours aday 7 days a week, noting every little detail that comes into your mind :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
if i am not at work i am at home and pc is allways on ,so i normally just keep logged in even if i am in bath.plus i allway answer every post in the off topic .once weather picks up i will be taking kids out more,love taking them to the woods and that where i grew up.its like i fell in that river,climbed that tree they love it ,think there dads a ****ing here with some of the trees we used to go up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom