my updated collection

han duo

Sith Lord
heres my boxed collection ... the only things missing (which are in the post) are a boxed cloud city, spit belly tauntaun, solid belly tautaun, b-wing, white esb tie fighter, dewback,12" luke ......and i intend to track down boxes for my sand crawler, blue battle damaged tie fighter, esb x-wing and the rest of my 12" figure collection.

PIC_1277.jpg

PIC_1278.jpg

PIC_1276.jpg

PIC_1275.jpg

PIC_1274.jpg

PIC_1273.jpg

PIC_1272.jpg

PIC_1270.jpg

PIC_1269.jpg

PIC_1268.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
How many of those MOC's are original factory sealed?

out of 180 , theres about 50 to 70 factory sealed , the rest apart from 10 have there origianal bubbles and have been sealed by me ,, ive tracked down figures which are c9-c10 and resealed them with there original weapons too.. the only things i havent put in there are my AFA ewok battle wagon ,imperial sniper, sand skimmer and security scout all are AFA 80,,,,,,,and the only things which i havent got that are next on my list are a boxed palitoy deathstar......mmmmmmmmm i think thats it .... as long as i get boxes for my sand crawler, and blue tie fighter iam there... its took me 3 years.......and i dont know how much ive spent tracking down origianl inserts, leaflets, stickers etc...... but iam sure now that this little lot is worth a nice holiday if i ever sold it !! :lol: :wink:

ohh i forgot ,, ive got one recard (fake cardback) and its a klatuu :D :lol: :lol: :lol: i might burn it ! :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
it does look like a toy shop :D

good work Han - still need some star cases though :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
spoons said:
it does look like a toy shop :D

good work Han - still need some star cases though :wink:

i have got some star cases, (about 10 ) but if i put them all in starcases i'd be sleeping on the ****in things :lol: anyway i'd be kipping with the dog if my missus even thought i'd be up to that for my next venture as shes getting a bit pissed off with the amount of time iam spending with the postman... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
kerry1977 said:
what are you going to do Han once you get those last few things to complete your collection

i have no idea ! :D , all i know is when the day comes i decide to sell it iam going to keep part of the money aside to buy an afa vehicle of some sort .....a falcon or something like that, but i want a one off, maybe a figure moc thats mega rare ?? i might sell this lot and trade it for a trilogo afa tele-saber vader or trilogo jawa?

Ron

Sith Lord
Han i used to have a large collection of loose and boxed ships not quite the same as what you got at the mo. I ended up selling the lot and slowly started buying AFA ones I mean if your spending up to nearly Ã'£600 a month you could soon get a good collection there was some 1 from america selling a afa 50 millenilum falcon cant remember if it was ESB or ROTJ starting at Ã'£280 hs been struggeling to sell it

Ron

Sith Lord
here it is Han he's had it for sale past couple of months
His name is tazman hes got it for sale right now buy it now Ã'£340 or submit best offer he did have it for sale for Ã'£280 with out the submit best offer last month and it a ESB AFA 50 remember about custom duties chrges I reckon he would take Ã'£280 + postage out of the 18 graded falcons between the 3 films there 7 graded on the ESB

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The condition doesn't look the best though and that would be a major item to post to the UK and not get damaged.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Empire-Strikes-Back-Millennium-Falcon-AFA-Graded-MISB_W0QQitemZ320183103773QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50275QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom