My stuff on ebay (good condition loose figures)

0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
For those of you looking to purchase good looking loose figures, come hither and inspect my wares, I may even sell you my Granny.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/nolly1974_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZQQ_sopZ12
 
W

weasel

Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
19,263
Location
My Island
Todd may well be interested in your Granny. I'll leave it to him approach you about her! :lol:
 
tiefighterboy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
11,131
Location
Michigan USA
weasel said:
Todd may well be interested in your Granny. I'll leave it to him approach you about her! :lol:

Need a pic!!!! and in good condition around at least C-7 condition...Oh no bend and creases allowed, I already assume she has a cracked yellow bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
W

weasel

Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
19,263
Location
My Island
tiefighterboy said:
I already assume she has a cracked yellow bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that made me laugh!

But, no creases on a granny!?
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
tiefighterboy said:
weasel said:
Todd may well be interested in your Granny. I'll leave it to him approach you about her! :lol:

Need a pic!!!! and in good condition around at least C-7 condition...Oh no bend and creases allowed, I already assume she has a cracked yellow bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's in pretty rough condition, she's been dead 8 years! :twisted:
 
tiefighterboy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
11,131
Location
Michigan USA
01AB said:
tiefighterboy said:
weasel said:
Todd may well be interested in your Granny. I'll leave it to him approach you about her! :lol:

Need a pic!!!! and in good condition around at least C-7 condition...Oh no bend and creases allowed, I already assume she has a cracked yellow bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's in pretty rough condition, she's been dead 8 years! :twisted:

Thats ok when I am finished we will just have Han Reseal her.....but dont tell Jabbas wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
I dont know whether to laugh or cry!

Anyway, just listed some more, mostly lots of 4-5 figures...
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
More listed, including a loooveerly Emperors Royal Guard...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190256239353
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
Bump...

3 lots finishing tonight, great for those of you looking to fill out your loose figure collections.

4 Droids.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190254861663&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

4 Jedi's.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190254865328&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Imperial army.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190254872036&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
Ron said:
Hope you get what your looking for. I noticed the market is very low at the moment

I'm not doing bad considering lots of loose figures arent selling, I'm averaging a touch under £5 per figure at the mo (after fees and postage) thats after selling about 20 (that includes 2 last 17 Ewoks).
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
I am, you've only got to ask, Europes not much more expensive than UK, I charge the standard postage rate to anywhere in the universe...
 
Capetown

Capetown

Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
4,844
Location
Netherlands
01AB said:
I am, you've only got to ask, Europes not much more expensive than UK, I charge the standard postage rate to anywhere in the universe...

I may bid on some of your figures then, if that's all right with you, username is capetown81.
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
Cool, I'll keep an eye out and combine postage for you.
 
0

01AB

Jedi Knight
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
310
Bump...

Single figures going now as opposed to 'lots'.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/nolly1974_W0QQ_in_kwZ1

Including a lovely Stormtrooper.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190258753980

...and a Wampa.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190259104199
 

Similar threads

Ron
Replies
85
Views
7K
Ron
Ron
C
Replies
23
Views
2K
Cobra_UK
C
Nick_IoW
Replies
5
Views
876
lejackal
lejackal
R
Replies
25
Views
3K
steve obi wan
S
StarWarsFan
Replies
3
Views
543
theforceuk
theforceuk

Latest posts

Top Bottom