my poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

1redrob1

can ayone put a value on my poster If i knew how to upload a picture it would be easier! i bought it in field of dreams in vegas so it has authenticity, It is signed by mark hamill carrie fisher and harrisson ford i have researched it and have been told it is the most sought-after 1977 artworkk.The guy in the shop told me it was and original poster but the dimensions dont match so i think its a print,if you can tell me how to put a picture on here i would be grateful for any help,,,,,someone could have a bargain!!!!!!

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
I'm interested, so I will ask others to comment pricewise.

There is an upload pictures thread, but if you go onto Photobucket and upload the pics, then reply on here, if you hover over the pic you can use the img link to post a pic, all you do is click on it and it will copy the shortcut, then paste it on your reply.

Confused? Someone else may be able to help better

1redrob1

will try to post pic of poster tomorrow. no scrub that there is no try.......only do

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Do you REALLY need to double post this?
Especially as the second post was ten minutes after I replied to your initial post showing you the respective threads on introductions and one post selling! :roll:

Post locked. I suggest you take the hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom