My none vintage distraction collection UPDATE

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
An update with some of my new figures and some snazzy cases from Oscars cases in the good old U S of A.
ADDShieldShootersLoose1.jpg

These 3 are great. They have sping loaded arms. One arm shoots the emblam off their shield. The other is a "battlematic" arm like the Thundercats figures. The basically move up and down so you can have propper battles with them hitting each other. I prefer to have them face each other, move their arms and call each other "wanker". Hours of fun! :lol:
ADDGroup.jpg

Wassup!

Here is a pic of my collecting side line. I got a bit bored looking for the last 5 MOC SW figures I need and strayed into collecting these bad boys.
Dd.jpg

They are surprisingly hard to get hold of, well the later ones. And you thought SW bubbles went yellow! :roll:

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
wow - blast from the past.
I had a few of those figs but never really got into them.
Don't remember the shaped cards

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
craignwo4life said:
Never seen those before.

Are they from the UK and what year? :?

Yep. They were released in the U.K. and all around the world. they are from 1983/1984. They are made by LJN who made Thundercats, WWF wrestlers, Dune figures etc. They were around the same time as He Man, although oddly there were none of the main D&D kids made from the T.V. show into figures?! Both the knight figures are on a Canadian cards. Ones from the U.K. were releases on Match box cards (the company who made the little cars). The big guy at the bottom is one of the rarer sheild shooter figures. The later released figures also had "battle matic" action. This basically is a lever on the back which makes the figure do a "wanker!" action :lol: A great line and well detailed.

mash

Sith Lord
Graham thats a great set of figures mate i have a few loose ones but they are in bad condition do you know how many figures they made and who the hardest to get hold of??

i remember having a figure with a large shield witha snake on the front and he had a mace and sword as his weapons any idea what he is??

spoons

Grand Master
Nice collection Graham 8)

I've got the loose dwarf character without any weapons, i always wondered what he was. Does it have a name?

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
mash said:
Graham thats a great set of figures mate i have a few loose ones but they are in bad condition do you know how many figures they made and who the hardest to get hold of??

There are about 25 in total. A few are just remakes with the above mentioned battle matic action. The hardest to get are the second series. I think the rarest is a remake or the loose lanky green, yellow and black ogre in the top right. Some one in the States has him AFA graded on a card for $900 :shock: Any figures with spring loaded sheilds and battle matic action are the later releases and more desireable.

mash said:
i remember having a figure with a large shield witha snake on the front and he had a mace and sword as his weapons any idea what he is??

Is this him?
GrimswordLoose1a.jpg
Grimsword :)

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
spoons said:
Nice collection Graham 8)

I've got the loose dwarf character without any weapons, i always wondered what he was. Does it have a name?

Yes. Bernard Squires :wink:

No. Its really Elkhorn. Oo..err.

lee gray

Sith Lord
cool stuff Graham I use to get those, infact everyone in your photo I remember owning apart from the carded human in white in the second row middle but i use to love the ogre

those were happy days

Graham_Marshall

Padawan

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
An update with some of my new figures and some snazzy cases from Oscars cases in the good old U S of A.
ADDShieldShootersLoose1.jpg

These 3 are great. They have sping loaded arms. One arm shoots the emblam off their shield. The other is a "battlematic" arm like the Thundercats figures. The basically move up and down so you can have propper battles with them hitting each other. I prefer to have them face each other, move their arms and call each other "wanker". Hours of fun! :lol:
ADDGroup.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom