Most beautiful MOC award

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
What's the most beautiful MOC in your opinion?

For me I'd probably go Palitoy 12 back R2. Simple picture, but the colour contrast between the blue and white with the blue white and red palitoy logo is gorgeous imo. I also really like the Uzay blue trooper card.

For sex appeal I'd go luke bespin tri. (still after it if anybody wants to sell). I also think Boba in the desert is a great image.

Naffwise the R2 pop up lightsabre with exploding R2 pic is rubbish I think, as is prune face standing there like a wet lettuce. Yak face is pretty gash as well let's be honest...

Anybody else got a view?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Leia%20Bespin_zpsdhnclwyb.jpg

Mods, you can lock it up now ;)

spoons

Grand Master
I don't own either but the best looking MOCs in my opinion are original R2 and 3PO on ESB cards - really clean looking 8)

Can't argue with Ponchos choices though :)

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Even though I'm a huge Fett/Hammerhead fan I'd have to go with Leia Hoth, probably the best Carrie Fisher looked in all 3 movies (yes....even the Slave Girl outfit)

-14_zpstinxzspj_edit_1449703222238.png_zpsl5eagogl.jpg

Worst is Anakin....they didn't even use a capture from the movie, just a naf picture!

Jez

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Leia%20Bespin_zpsdhnclwyb.jpg

Mods, you can lock it up now ;)

Agreed, everyone else is wrong.
There was a heavily edited podcast when i expressed how Leia was looking at me with a "I'm gonna ruin you" look, the lads were right, i took the podcast off on a really deprived tangent and it just wasn't appropriate for a family show. The card is oozing sex, she's oozing sex. It is sex.
Game over, next question please.

poncho

Grand Master
Jez said:
Agreed, everyone else is wrong.
There was a heavily edited podcast when i expressed how Leia was looking at me with a "I'm gonna ruin you" look, the lads were right, i took the podcast off on a really deprived tangent and it just wasn't appropriate for a family show. The card is oozing sex, she's oozing sex. It is sex.
Game over, next question please.

i concur she does have that 'im gonna destroy your cock' look and would win sexiest moc for sure. i still think leia hoth would win the beautiful moc award

Jez

Sith Lord
Fair one, the Leia Hoth also has the whole "Get yourself over here you nerfherder and explore my outer rim".

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Something Leia for me too.

The original Leia MOC has always had a bit of magic for me. I think it was because it was a bit odd buying a female action figure when I was 9 or 10! Boys played with boys stuff, and girls with girls stuff in the 70s and anything else was just weird!!

stormcab

Sith Lord
One day I gotta own a Lily Ledi ERG. Just the most awesome card, and all that red on the trilogo definitely comes a close second

Attachments

• vincard-ledy-royalguard-1.jpg
    vincard-ledy-royalguard-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 502
  • TriEmperorsGuard.jpg
    TriEmperorsGuard.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 503

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
I don't own either but the best looking MOCs in my opinion are original R2 and 3PO on ESB cards - really clean looking 8)

Can't argue with Ponchos choices though :)

I like the red that the ESB logo brings. Love that Ledy R2. Leia Hoth is nice- I remember the only way I could get a SW figure whilst at my nan's one time was say 'But I haven't got any female figures!' and it worked. Did feel a little odd buying it though!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
My 2 favourites have already been posted: Leia Bespin 31-back and solid dome R2 on ESB. Cazza: You're spot on, the ESB logo sets the R2 photo off perfectly. And that Leia photo? Phwoooooar.

maxf

Jedi Master
R2 and 3PO (originals) on ESB cards really pop. My grail really is both of those on Palitoy 30b cards - the red/blue and logos would look incredible.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some really nice MOC's being posted, I love them all. My all time favourite has to be Han Hoth on a ROTJ card, it's close and is probably more appealing to most on the ESB card. But was one of the first figures I got which happened to be on a ROTJ card.

My favourite MOC which I own has to be this Greedo though. :)

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
I'll agree with the Leia Bespin, an absolute beauty. I'm getting more & more drawn into the idea of a Leia focus. Love the figures themselves & most of the cardbacks are stunning!

tundra9

Sith Lord
Some excellent mocs shown, but I gotta say the Ledy stormie hits home for me, this is the one I used to have...
How I regret selling this one... :roll:
(Not technically a moc, but still)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 335

stormcab

Sith Lord
Of course we can't leave out Luke Pali X wing SW. The last MOC I want to get, that is, which I'd be happy to stop collecting after, but of course, I wouldn't :D

Attachments

• 3412_l.jpg
    3412_l.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 331
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom