miscarded reseals?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-Meccano-luke-han-miscard-figure-moc-resealed-carded-/231013888792?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item35c9803318

Can't say I've seen this before!

:)

Jason

rob71

Sith Lord
Dodgy ****er... looks like he didn't heed the previous advice to stop. I feel sorry for anyone getting ripped off with this kind of thing. And the reseal looks shite as well.

Joe

Grand Master
I forgot to follow up on the other thread with who this seller is on here, it's dinner Squadron/David (I think he is on RS as well was YODASBB)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
You can see this was a cut bubble cardback. The original portion (outer heats seal edge) is still on it and he has glued the "Replacement " bubble over it. The cardback itself is (was) a beauty
What a ****ing waste. :evil:

Palifan

Sith Lord
That card back looks to be from a lot that was on ebay recently . I remember them all having those 2 holes punched in the top and there was a large Palitoy set as well as a Palitoy Boba fett one that was sold separately.

Can't remember if this Han one was also sold separately but if it was part of the set then we might see some more of these miscards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom