MISB 1982 Indiana Jones Map Room For Sale

indianawars

Sith Lord
I have a 1982 Indiana Jones ROTLA Map Room made by Kenner. It's MISB and graded by UKG at 85%.
My wife brought this for me for Christmas this week, but when she took a closer inspection of my collection she could see that I already have it :cry: Bless her. So, if anyone is interested in this, then please let me know.
I'm asking £150 for this because that's what she paid. P&P IS £4.60.

5z49qa.jpg

33ae0xu.jpg

2u4r40o.jpg

sv5ht1.jpg

I have eight Beetlejuice MOC's and one MISB vanishing vault for sale. All made by Kenner in 1989/1990 after the release of the iconic Tim Burton classic staring Michael Keaton.
The MOC's all come with a custom made acrylic case (Although two have cracked - please see highlighted pictures)
Seven of the eight MOC's are un-punched and all eight have no price stickers or residue. The bubbles are clear with no dents or cracks.
There is some minor edge wear to several of the MOC's, but no nasty creases running through any of the card backs.
The vanishing vault is in near mint condition with only the tiniest evidence of shelf wear. It is still sealed with the original tape at both ends.
£275.00 - £15.00 P&P

21m8a9v.jpg

2hx90jk.jpg

330fkic.jpg

1snm9i.jpg

9ut2k8.jpg

fdsqxs.jpg

2w5rn1h.jpg

ogktqt.jpg

2jb74ic.jpg

vih1qa.jpg

I have 6 vintage 1982 E.T MOC's made by LJN.
Some minor storage wear to a couple of them, but overall they are all in very nice condition - All 6 have clear bubbles that aren't dented or cracked.
£35 - £4.60 P&P

14bqrf9.jpg

16beyb7.jpg

5yhjrb.jpg

15pqtes.jpg

o85ekg.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Damn Damien you such cool stuff! If I didn't have a storage crisis on my hands I'd have the BJ and the ET stuff off you in a shot!

indianawars

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Damn Damien you such cool stuff! If I didn't have a storage crisis on my hands I'd have the BJ and the ET stuff off you in a shot!

Thank you Simon - I've always been a collector of all sorts. I can emphasize with the storage crisis - Although I'm sure everyone else here can also :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
megoman said:
Wow !
Loving the map room,just a little pricey for me this time of year :(

Map room is a lovely piece and at a good price graded or not. I have one in similar condition and it is one of my favourite collectibles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom