Luke Farmboy

Section 8

Sith Lord
I've never collected farmboy variants so have no idea which command the best price. This chap is a beaut, but has no weapon. Other than the obscure foreign variants which kenner/pailtoy/tril logo farmboys command the highest price. Also a price for this fella would be nice. No coo Mould IV 2a on coo guide.

P1030018_zps7b9b5841.jpg

P1030019_zpsd13747ca.jpg

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
He's a palitoy release light brown hair variant buddy, up until the last 6 months or so you could pick them up for relatively nothing, complete with saber in this condition was around £20, now they are going for about £30 to sometimes £40.

I sold a minty one ages ago and wish I hadn't. They are not rare but sometimes the market fluctuates.

Not sure which version of the saber would go with him?

Bram

Section 8

Sith Lord
That's a nice surprise. I might try Ebay for while as I doubt anyone on here will pay that much. I'd try and pick up a sabre and sell him complete but they are at a ridiculous price too.

My limited knowledge of farmboy sabres would go so far to say that he would require a yellow one. :D

TheGent

Jedi Master
As far as my humble opinion goes, I'd say he should have a bright not light yellow saber with an edgy transition to a very thin tip. The ones of that kind I have all come along with it and they mostly come from a reliable source. But if he's so nice looking, why part with him? If you don't really need the cash, keep him. As Luke Farmboy is my focus, I can say these are not rare, but all Lukes with nice clean white torso and color matching arms, legs and shorty robe are rare.

As you already said, he's a beauty, keep him I say!

Section 8

Sith Lord
Thanks for the info. Not sure what to do with him as I'm selling all my loose collection. I do already have a potential trade in the works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom