loose vinyl cape jawa - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I friend of mine from work is looking to sell his childhood vinyl cape jawa and I said I'd help him out by listing it on here. I've had a good look at it and can tell you all that it's legit and the cape is in great shape with no tears and nice and supple. It's a good job he didn't play with this one much growing up and owned this from new which shows that we must have had a fair few of these make it over here (like the one I owned growing up).

The jawa is in fairly nice shape, with just a few chips to the paintwork on the hands and an all round nice example. The figure doesn't have his weapon although he said that he's got a couple of boxes in the loft to go through so if it does turn up he will send it on with the figure.

I've had a chat with him about price and he's looking for £850 shipped in the UK (remember to add the fees on as well if you want to), and it's just for UK buyers at this time. This feels pretty reasonable to me given the condition and he's a really nice chap so will be easy to deal with.
IMG_1905.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg
IMG_1910.jpeg
IMG_1919.jpeg
IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1913.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg

Let me know if you have any questions and if you do want to buy it then PM me so that we can sort the payment and your address out ect.

Cheers for now,

Ian

Last edited:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I would love this, do you think he would do it for £750?
Thanks for your message and I've had a quick word with him but as it's just gone live I think he wants to wait a bit to see. I think he's right in doing so at this point but we'll see what happens.

Thanks for your interest though, much appreciated and all the best,

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Good price, that! The main value's in the cape...
I thought it was a fair price as well and as the cape is in great condition I could imagine someone pairing it up with a mint Jawa with the correct COO and sending it off to grade. I think this would probably still get an 80 but it seems to be harder to find these loose in nice condition.

Out of interest have you worked out how to delete messages from your PM's? I can't seem to workout how to do it and I'm not sure if we have the same amount of messages allowed as we used to (and I can't see what percentage I've used either.....although maybe that isn't relevant any more)?

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
I thought it was a fair price as well and as the cape is in great condition I could imagine someone pairing it up with a mint Jawa with the correct COO and sending it off to grade. I think this would probably still get an 80 but it seems to be harder to find these loose in nice condition.

Out of interest have you worked out how to delete messages from your PM's? I can't seem to workout how to do it and I'm not sure if we have the same amount of messages allowed as we used to (and I can't see what percentage I've used either.....although maybe that isn't relevant any more)?

Ian
@Blackbeard said previously that he didn't believe there was a limit to messages anymore

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi Ian

PM sent.

Ian
Hi Harv10,

I'm not sure where you've sent your message but I don't see a PM from you at this time. This is the same thing with Walkie who messaged me first so maybe there's something going on with this messaging system (or the way you're sending PM's)?!

Technically though the VCJ has found a home but I'm just waiting to see if I hear from a member before closing the deal. I'll be sure to keep everyone interested in the loop though when things get resolved.

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well done Ian, great price (God I hate that statement but it was when todays prices are taken into account) and a good deed to a mate.
Congratulations to the new owner.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Jawa is now sold and thank you for all of the interest and kind words. I'll be sure to let people know in order of contact if something does happen and sorry Stefan that I didn't get to contact you but I tried my best.

Ian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom