Loose figures for sale or trade preferably.

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
Hello, I decided I only wanted to concentrate on my POTF figures and YAKS :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I want to get rid of all this. I have tons of other stuff, but you know, missing guns etc (i'm not going to bother selling it on here).
Ideally I'd swap all this for a few POTF figures. These are all stiff, complete with weapons and display stands.
SANY0062.jpg

SANY0059.jpg

SANY0057.jpg

SANY0054.jpg

SANY0043.jpg

Forgive my photos, if you want any close ups just ask..
For some Reason the carded BIb Fortuna and Chief Chirpa has the names cut out of them.
But yeah, I'd swap the lot for some POTF stuff.. or a YAK or two lolz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah I noticed that.

Tatsie, you probably only need to post it once, if people are interested they'd see it in the other thread.

Joe

Grand Master
Yeah I think thats a pretty good deal for what you have, the loose aren't all complete, you do have some nice looking complete figures but nothing very rare.

As for the carded figures, they weren't in the best shape so basically worth a little bit more than loose mint ones.

Edit- well if added up its probably bang on what you would have got if you had split them up but thats so much work so you can't knock any price in one lump especially if it works out the same as selling them individually!

Joe

Grand Master
Hey, would that money be going towards a POTF MOC by any chance? :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
And if you send it all by TNT you can charge an extra £325 for shipping! :lol: :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
tatsie said:
I just had to relist it, as the ****er pulled out..

Can't believe it.

Anyway, there is already a $500 bid again. I'm sure it'll sell for $1100 again.. (450 pounds).

That's a bugger! What was his reason for pulling out?

Well I hope you get close to the £450, I think it was a decent price for a job lot.

Anything over £350 is gonna be a bonus !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom