loose figure/ loose ship Beaters WANTED

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi Guys, my 7 year old son has gone SW mad over the last 12 months & I tried him with 2 vintage figures that I had to see if he would look after them which he has, I have said lets see what Santa brings you, so hoping you guys may have some cheap & cheerful beaters hanging about that I can buy from you, they do not need to be super quality as the title would imply, but I would like the figures to be poseable so no mega loose limbs, but paint missing & some damage no problem at all & expected as I am sure they will get a bit more as time goes on, repo weapons would help as would loose ships, be good if any with electrics did have working electrics but not essential, LMK what you have.

Thanks!

Frank

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi Frank

I have a load of beaters that might interest you. I have 100 or so up on Ebay at the moment that your are welcome to bid on/make me an offer for

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130583862586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have another couple of hundred more so should be able to sort you out with what you are after for the right price. i9 also have a huge pile of repro weapons which I dont really fancy selling on ebay but can not bring myself(or afford to) to melt down. so if you want any of these then I am happy to do a deal as well. Finally I have a load of mini-rigs that although are not in the best of shape would still make a decent toy for a 7yo.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
Iain

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey, i have a Luke Jedi with cape (mark on nose and marks o hands but generally gery good).
I have a complete Lando (esb) in very good condition, a complete Klaatu and a Weequay with no weapon. Let me know if these interest you.

Pete.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Hey, i have a Luke Jedi with cape (mark on nose and marks o hands but generally gery good).
I have a complete Lando (esb) in very good condition, a complete Klaatu and a Weequay with no weapon. Let me know if these interest you.

Pete.

Looks like Iain may have me covered for a lot of loose figs & all the ones you stated Pete, but I will LYK 100% soon as I do, many thanks for your offer.

its.a.trap

Padawan
ive got a split belly taun taun with no harnis, half a ear missing and a few scuffs. Also i got a 1995 AT ST, the small plastic flaps which attach the legs to the body are broke but super glue will work and still allow the movement of the legs. I dont want any money for them just cover the postage if they are any good to you

sith-smith

Grand Master
Let me know any particular vehicles you would like.

I have more than I could possibly list, but have things like, ATSTs, Speeder Bikes, Radar Laser canons, tri pod laser cannons, X-wings, etc.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
sith-smith said:

I have more than I could possibly list, but have things like, ATSTs, Speeder Bikes, Radar Laser canons, tri pod laser cannons, X-wings, etc.

Excellent Gary I presume??

I would love to get him a Tie Fighter/B-Wing/AT-AT/Millennium/Twin pod

Tri Pod laser cannon would sit quit well I think, though not looking for most of the mini rigs, maybe an ast 5 though as they were quite cool, also speeder bike.

Must say modern vehicles would also do as they have made some nice ones - jee's did I just say that? - none vintage, must be going soft :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
sith-smith said:

Excellent Gary I presume??

I would love to get him a Tie Fighter/B-Wing/AT-AT/Millennium/Twin pod

Tri Pod laser cannon would sit quit well I think, though not looking for most of the mini rigs, maybe an ast 5 though as they were quite cool, also speeder bike.

Must say modern vehicles would also do as they have made some nice ones - jee's did I just say that? - none vintage, must be going soft :lol:

I should have most of that, including some modern (ronto, A wing, Tie fighter Xwing Skyhopper)

As soon as I get a chance to have a look through the spare stuff i'll get back to you

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks to Iain I have got quite a few figures for my lad already, but I am still looking for these if anyone can help, MUST BE CHEAP! as he's only 7 & would damage really good condition figures.

I would also like to do a bit of army building for him so if you have any beaters single or multiples of these I would also like them ( stormtroopers/hoth troopers/rebel hoth troops/rebel commandos/at at drivers/tie pilots/other rebel pilots)

also on the look out for repo weapons for these if you have any you want to sell ;)

A-WING PILOT
ANAKING SKYWALKER
BARADA
BESPIN SECURITY GUARD (WHITE)
BOBBA FETT
BOSSK
C-3PO
C-3PO (WITH REMOVABLE LIMBS)
EV-9DA
F-X7
GAMORREAN GUARD
GREEDO
HANS SOLO –BESPIN
HAN SOLO - CARBONITE
IMPERIAL DIGNITARY
IMPERIAL GUNNER
JAWA
LANDO CALRISSIAN (GENERAL)
LOGRAY
LUKE – (PONCHO)
LUKE – (BESPIN)
LUKE – (STORMTROOPER)
LUMAT
NIEN NUMB
PAPALOO
PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA – (PONCHO)
PRUNE FACE
R2-D2
R2-D2 – POP-UP LIGHT-SABER
R5-D4
ROMBA
SNAGGLETOOTH
TEEBO
TIE FIGHTER PILOT
WLARUS MAN
WAROK
WICKET W.WARRICK
YAK FACE
ZUCKUSS
JABBA THE HUTT
MAX REBO
PROBOT DROID
SALACIOUS CRUMB
SY SNOOTLES

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom