lili ledy loose

walkie

Sith Lord
Try Jason over on RS, I've dealt with him numerous times and you'll find out he's an excellent seller to deal with.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115590/

Oto

Padawan
Hi

I have a Lili Ledy collection I'm looking to pass on. I was going to wait till the spring to start, but as you are after an ERG I have one for sale. I've sold a few items on this forum and was more active a few years ago (search for Oto and you'll see some old FS threads).

This one is graded by UKG at 85%. Subs are: Figure - 85, Paint - 85, Cape - 90. It is a real gem, minty figure. PM me if you're interested.

I'm having some trouble uploading the image. I'll try again when I get back in. Sorted it lol. Here's the pic

15899918048_79a1c75998_b.jpg

Oto

Padawan
I do, plenty, but of various quality, some a bit rough and some very mint. As I said I was aiming to sell them next year so I haven't worked out pricing yet.

Problem with ungraded is you don't have peace of mind that an expert third party has verified the weapons. I bought all my figures from reputable Ledy collectors so the weapons should all be legit and I have checked them out myself too, but I can't give a 100% guarantee of course. That being said ungraded I have:

R2-D2
Rebel Commander
C3PO Removable limbs
Zuckass
Chief Chirpa
Ben Kenobi
Gam Guard
Tie Fighter Pilot
Boba Fett
Nien Numb
Ree-Yees
Lando Skiff
Han Bespin
Admiral Ackbar
Chewbacca
Klaatu fur skirt

I'll post pics of any you are interested in, just need to find that old thread on how to post pics again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom