Life-size Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper Statue, Vintage - Limited Edition

NasMan

ENay Listing can be found here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144154826108

Star Wars - Life-size Vintage Imperial Stormtrooper Statue, Limited Edition by Don Post Studios.

This Stormtrooper is located in West London for Collection Only - Near A406/M40 Junction (Hangar Lane)

OK – here we have the ultimate Star Wars collectible - A Don Post stormtrooper statue from George Lucas' Star Wars : A New Hope.

This life-size replica of a Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper was produced as a resin and fiberglass statue by Don Post Studios in 1997. Only 500 of the statues were produced, and they sold out quickly.

The statue is six feet tall and made of fibreglass. The statue's arms can be removed for transportation. Standing with a blaster that is fixed to the right hand and supported by the left, the statue rests atop a custom-made base, which features a plaque with the Star Wars logo and edition number engraved into it.

The Storm trooper is in excellent condition - please see the pictures for more details.

Don Post Studios were granted a worldwide license by Lucas Film (1977-1999) and this was produced in 1997. The studio produced lifelike helmets of superb quality. However, their masterpieces are, without any doubt, the life size movie prop replicas they created.

I've had this for over 20 years and had it specially imported from San Diego. The person I got it from was given it by George Lucas as he had worked on the original films. It arrived NEW and unopened. I've enjoyed it for over 20 years and he's proudly stood guard in my office.

I have put him up for sale, hoping that he finds a new home where he will be appreciated.

This masterpiece belongs among the select group of greatest movie replicas ever created.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 34
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom