Latest Xbox game you have played/review

plantman

Sith Lord
maybe a sticky here guys?

After not really getting any new games for a while as i was quite satisfied with COD and GTA i got Red Dead Redemption and Left for Dead 2, and ive some real fun with both of them.

RDD is similar to GTA where you free roam the wild west choosing to be nice or be bad, killing anyone and everything, and you just cant beat a good zombie shooter, LFD is very repetative but its still easy to pick up and just blast the heads off wave afetr wave of zombies.

Anyone else bought/played anything good recently?

e30318is

Sith Lord
LFD2- Awesome for playing for half an hour every so often, does get very repetitive....
Been thinking about getting RDR- havent played GTA since Vice City on PS2 so it might be cool to try it out!
Anyone tried that Sniper game? The bloke in the shop said it was ****!

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
e30318is said:
LFD2- Awesome for playing for half an hour every so often, does get very repetitive....
Been thinking about getting RDR- havent played GTA since Vice City on PS2 so it might be cool to try it out!
Anyone tried that Sniper game? The bloke in the shop said it was ****!

Ed, avoid that new sniper game like the plague! It was awful! I bought it on the Friday at game for £30 and traded it in at a new trading shop in Nuneaton 4 days later for £28!

I bought Red Dead Redemption that same day and after about 3-4 weeks i'm still playing it and it's nowhere near completed (think i'm about 70% done so far)

I didn't like GTA IV as I just found it so repetitive (sp :? ) and yes, Vice City was the best one ever made

Badboybez1

Padawan
ROD - Zombie download coming soon for it I've read.
Fifa 10 - Finishing off some of the achievements before 11 comes
Hydro Thunder (DLC) - Loved this game about 10 years ago. Glad its here on the 360

iDrew

Padawan
I love Red Dead Redemption. Rock star learnt allot with the GTA series and implemented these improvements in RDR. I got bored with GTA4 after island 2, I 100%'d RDR :mrgreen:

Alan Wake looked good but was sadly very linear/repetitive

Bollux

Grand Master
playing alan wake at the moment, its a good game and the story is genuinely decent but i can see already thats its going to be repetitive.

Red Dead was world class!

brutal legend is a right laugh and a top game

Josh

Sith Lord
Did I hear right in that they are making Golden Eye again? Loved that game. I reckon they could make it again and just adds loads more levels to it and I would be happy. Had the best multi player of it's time IMO anyway.

geordie

Padawan
Josh said:
Did I hear right in that they are making Golden Eye again? Loved that game. I reckon they could make it again and just adds loads more levels to it and I would be happy. Had the best multi player of it's time IMO anyway.

I had this for the n64 and was/ still is in the top 1% of games ive ever played, Fallout3 although not new is really good and has loads to do, the new one fallout vegas is out next month :D

ive got a few xbox games if anyone wants shot of RDR? sell / trade?
Andy

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
I am soooooooo looking forward to the new fallout game. I think it took me weeks/ months to complete fallout 3 and I would probably say it is my favourite video game ever played (on a par with the aforementioned Goldeneye and Football Manager 09!)

Dead Space was an excellent game too and scared the **** out of me every time I played it! Dead Space 2 out soon :D

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Do PS3 games count ???

Finished Red Dead single player the other day(did anybody else guess what was going to happen at the end?) and got about 96% game completion quite hard to get to 100%. !st class game.

Anyone played online???

geordie

Padawan
silver grin said:
I am soooooooo looking forward to the new fallout game. I think it took me weeks/ months to complete fallout 3 and I would probably say it is my favourite video game ever played (on a par with the aforementioned Goldeneye and Football Manager 09!)

Dead Space was an excellent game too and scared the **** out of me every time I played it! Dead Space 2 out soon :D

i got fallout when it wa released and im still playing it now, ive completed it god knows how many time but still finding new places, got new one on pre order :wink:

iDrew

Padawan
Lee Gregory said:
Do PS3 games count ???

Finished Red Dead single player the other day(did anybody else guess what was going to happen at the end?) and got about 96% game completion quite hard to get to 100%. !st class game.
Rock Star social club is really useful for tracking what you need to do to get 100%: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

e30318is

Sith Lord
I agree, Goldeneye is with out a doubt in the top 1 of games I have ever played. I have long sold my N64, but I kept the Goldneye Cart, couldnt bear the idea of losing my saved game!! Level 2 Facility, with an RPC90, get into the office at the top of the stairs and waste an entire evening. If anyone has an old N64 they want to sell, please PM me now!!! I need a fix :lol:
But..... has anybody played it in the last three years or so? Does it still stand up? Or is it rose tinted specs against CoD? Maybe its best left as a great memory!!!
Back on topic, I bought Assasins Creed at the weekend. Im a bit behind!! It was 12.99 from Tescos- awesome game
Ed

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Assassins Creed bored the crap out of me! Assassins Creed II however was a very good game, but yet again, it gets very repetetive after a while

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, Arseassins Crud was boring i hear 2 is good tho. I just bought a Game called Ninja Gaiden (i'm a PS3er) which is supposed to be good but don't know anyone else who's played it. Will report back...

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
iDrew said:
Lee Gregory said:
Do PS3 games count ???

Rock Star social club is really useful for tracking what you need to do to get 100%: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Cheers pal

I know what to do but I don't know if I CBA to do it. Imean a FBI outfit would be cool and all but shooting folk in the head and flashin a fed badge would get borin after a while.

iDrew

Padawan
Badboybez1 said:
Anyone seen the ESB Avatar items on Xboxlive? The ATAT is cool.
Yes

I have full Boba Fett armour and helmet :mrgreen:

Edit: Here you go, although you may need to log into XBL to view

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom