Laser Riffle E-Bay

MightyMike

Padawan
I'm not sure if this is a dodgy seller yet, or what rules I have to follow so I won't name the seller (unless it is deemed appropriate)

I bought a Star Wars laser rifle (with partial stock) from eBay on the 26th July and paid immediately including first class signed for delivery. Week later it still hasn't been marked as dispatched and the seller hasn't answered 2 emails

It looks like he is new to eBay with 0 feedback and no other item for sale so am inclined to give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. But thought I would put it up in case the rifle comes up again

Would someone really set up an account for a one time £36 fraud?!?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
He could be on holiday. I'd say give him another week or so. You're still well within your window for asking Ebay to get involved.

MightyMike

Padawan
To be honest I don't know if I was just being a bit grumpy moaning so soon!

Think I'm more annoyed about being charged £7 for first class postage when there seems little advantage if not posted straight away

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
MightyMike said:
It looks like he is new to eBay with 0 feedback and no other item for sale so am inclined to give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. But thought I would put it up in case the rifle comes up again
Actually, that'd ring more alarm bells for me than an established seller. You should already be able to raise a case with ebay about this, so I would do that straight away. In the majority of cases that spurs people into action..

MightyMike said:
Would someone really set up an account for a one time £36 fraud?!?
Yep. :shock: Not saying that's the case this time, but...

MightyMike

Padawan
lejackal said:
No but they might set up 100 accounts for 100 x £36 frauds

That's why I thought I would mention the item rather than the person.

Anyway I've opened a case to see if that will get a response

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
peekaygee73 said:
MightyMike said:
Actually, that'd ring more alarm bells for me than an established seller. You should already be able to raise a case with ebay about this, so I would do that straight away. In the majority of cases that spurs people into action..

Yeap, my thoughts as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom