Kenner & Palitoy collection: figures & craft - late 70s/early 80s Valuation request

MayTheForceBWithU

Hi there, I'm new to the forum - but was pleased to read all of the excellent advice being given to people posting here.

I have a fairly sizable collection of Kenner & Palitoy figures and craft, from the late 70s / early 80s - which I've owned since childhood. I would be interested to know the valuation of the following items, as I'm looking to sell this year. Pictures attached.

1. X-Wing fighter (boxed) - French, with Battle Damage
  2. Millennium Falcon (boxed)
  3. Speeder Bike (boxed)
  4. Scout Walker (boxed)
  5. Darth Vader's Tie Fighter - Palitoy - (boxed)
  6. Jabba the Hut action playset (boxed)
  7. Rebel Transport (boxed)
  8. Slave I - (boxed)
  9. Tatooine Land Speeder (boxed)
  10. At-At (boxed)
  11. Approximately 60 figures - including multiples of Han/Leia/Luke/Lando/Ewoks/Stormtroopers etc
  12. I also have a collection of over 60 Star Wars magazines from 1984 (UK editions) and would interested in the value of those - can include pictures by reply
Appreciate your responses in due course.

Best,
S
  1. Star Wars collection 1.jpg
    Star Wars collection 2.jpg
    Star Wars collection 3.jpg
    Star Wars collection 4.jpg

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Great collection :cool:

For people to help with the value of your playsets, you will need to take pictures of the contents of each (that is if they all have been opened).

Personally I would be interested in the Boba Fett figure and the Slave I when you come to sell.

regarding the loose figures, try and find all of their accessories and pair them up correctly and post separate pictures of those as well.

I hope this helps

MayTheForceBWithU

Great collection :cool:

For people to help with the value of your playsets, you will need to take pictures of the contents of each (that is if they all have been opened).

Personally I would be interested in the Boba Fett figure and the Slave I when you come to sell.

regarding the loose figures, try and find all of their accessories and pair them up correctly and post separate pictures of those as well.

I hope this helps
Thanks @Darkest_Logic - as you'll see from the photos: Darth Vader's Tie Fighter; X-Wing and Rebel Transporter are out on view. Appreciate the advice in the meantime - will do that for the rest.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Thanks @Darkest_Logic - as you'll see from the photos: Darth Vader's Tie Fighter; X-Wing and Rebel Transporter are out on view. Appreciate the advice in the meantime - will do that for the rest.

No problem, happy to help.

I would advise close up pictures of each item to see their condition's as that would greatly help in valuing each item.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great collection. One bit of advice, think very,very carefully when deciding to sell... these were part of your childhood and you could well regret it. I only have my Leia Boussh left which ironically was the last Star Wars figure I ever opened in 1984. My mum gave the rest of my toys away, never forgiven her ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom