I've just landed

SimpleSi

Youngling
Hi all,

I've joined up having experienced a slight Star Wars collecting revival. Namely, some VHS first editions. I've been doing my own bit of research into these.

I sold of all my Star Wars collection about 13 years ago following a house and country move 😥. This included all my VHS pre certs and some Master Replicas items which I imported directly from the US. I was shocked to see how much the Master Replica stuff sells for now, but then again it was about 20 years ago I bought them. The only MS item I kept was the ROTJ light saber and that's only because the eBay sell fell through - it was destiny.

I've found that most of the information elsewhere is very US orientated, so was pleased to find here a UK forum.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hello! Great to have you aboard. The search is your friend- there is an absolute wealth of knowledge on here. Great you managed to keep your saber!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I sold (bloody gave away by todays prices) my prequel Master Replicas lightsabers about 10 years ago.
You'll enjoy your time in here (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi all,

I've joined up having experienced a slight Star Wars collecting revival. Namely, some VHS first editions. I've been doing my own bit of research into these.

I sold of all my Star Wars collection about 13 years ago following a house and country move 😥. This included all my VHS pre certs and some Master Replicas items which I imported directly from the US. I was shocked to see how much the Master Replica stuff sells for now, but then again it was about 20 years ago I bought them. The only MS item I kept was the ROTJ light saber and that's only because the eBay sell fell through - it was destiny.

I've found that most of the information elsewhere is very US orientated, so was pleased to find here a UK forum.
Hi mate, great to see another member from scandinavia. Yes prices have gone up a lot the last couple of years. Great to read you still have your light saber (y)

Top Bottom