Interview with Gary Smith | Trilogo.info

Joe

Grand Master
Had some time to finish this up at last so thought I would drop the link by! Hope you all enjoy this little chat with SWF's resident Palitoy Prodigy - Gary Smith :)

http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/gary-smith/

Joe

Grand Master
Bloody hell! Speed reader?? 1 minute :lol:

I'll have to get some people on that like to waffle on and on..to give readers something to enjoy..anyone know a suitable candidate :lol: :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Yet another brilliant interview! I really like a miscard myself and will certainly have my eyes out for a Han Bespin/Original Han combo to go in my original Han Solo focus.... if others exist of course!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great read, another super interview Joe :D

Interesting to read how the miscards originally looked upon as factory errors from a collecting point of view, great insight there.

The wall of trilogo a look awesome, love the Jawa he's a beauty 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Kool read as expected

I too would love to discover a serious vintage piece at my parents place :p

I can dream :roll:

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Good read y'all.
I remember seeing Darrnes miscards pic for the first time and nearly wetting my knickers for the B Wing pilot on the LXW card!
Good hunting Gary!

marc

skywalker

Jedi Master
That was excellent Joe, I loved the Luke Jedi baggie on the Ben Kenobi card never seen anything like that before, such a cool item.. great interview and great collection Gary truly a sight to behold.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Great interview Joe, love seeing Gary's miscards. I wonder if he'll ever manage a full run? There must be a Madine miscard out there somewhere :)

Grant

Sith Lord
Great interview Fellas. Gary I like your collecting mentality. Even tho you don't have a Madine you don't feel the need to grab one even tho it would mean you'd have a full run of the figures. Wish I had some of that patience, sadly I don't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom