How much!

poncho

Grand Master
£270 just for a little green bit of plastic is ridiculous!

Is that really what there worth now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-224454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-224454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 39

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeap, interseting that the last 17 figures are worth more than the first 12. Individually that is.

Walrusbumface

Youngling
This is why I've (unfortunately) limited myself to collecting only the STAR WARS and EMPIRE action-figure lines.

I wanted the JEDI lines, too, but the 'Last 17' are beyond what I'm willing to pay for. I'm not gonna start something I can't finish. Crazy prices.

And to think, I bought about 75% of the Kenner action-figures range for peanuts (about $ 5.00 AUD each) at a flea market, from 1991 - 93 - in very good condition, too, BUT, minus the weapons.

I'm very sorry I no longer own them anymore. The collection I have now, I'll be definitely keeping. No way I can afford to replace them a third time. I think prices for vintage Kenner STAR WARS will be positively insane by 2027.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Wowsers this figure has been on my want list for a long time now, and is one of the last figures I need to complete my loose run. I keep putting it off, believing I will drop one at a reasonable price. But it's been outpacing my budget every year, year on year. Just when I think I might have the funds, the price hikes.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Depressingly expensive for probably the most rubbish accessory in the line. Darn Last 17!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom