Hi there - just joined

SClubb78

Hi there. New joiner here so thought that I would introduce myself and say hello.

I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland and have had Star Wars toys since I was a kid (born in 1978), and they were well played with when I was younger (some are in better condition than others), but am now looking to sell my collection. I have spent the holidays so far cataloguing the collection, checking COO's, identifying weapons etc, and all in all have around 75 figures/toys (counting the Max Reno band members individually) and the Jabba the Hut playset. The next stage will be for me to work out potential prices for them (I may need some help with that!) and take good photos of each figure with a view to then posting them for sale. I have just finished bagging up the loose figures and attach a photo of my kitchen table!

Look forward to interacting with you all.

Stuart
tempImagefr70n6.jpg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
There's quite a few guys on here that should be able to help you with a valuation. A lot of the value will lie in the condition of the figure and if they are complete with accessories. Like you said good photos will help. Take your time and make sure you definitely want to sell. So many people instantly regret it. But if you do decide to sell good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom