Hello to All

robbietd2

Padawan
Supporter
Hi, Robbie from Staffordshire here, Have been using forum for inspiration for many years and have enjoyed collecting anything from my childhood (born in 77) Indiana Jones, Chips, Dukes, A Team, Ghostbusters , Rambo and especially Star Wars for over 20 years.. I assume I must have most of the figures, 80% of vehicles and 80% of playsets but have never done an inventory as all are displayed. I just love getting new deliveries, setting up and changing my displays. Just need more room!. Firstly I would like to thank all contributors for their posts which has helped me with my hobby. I only collect original 77-85 items, know next to nothing about variants but am trying to learn. Thanks again for your posts and am assured through looking at this forum that this hobby gives you a lot of joy as it does me.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Robbie- glad you've found this place useful- it's a mine of information, isn't it? Your collection sounds great- any Action Force? Would be great to see some pics in the gallery section.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome Robbie,

Pleased to hear you like and use the forum for inspiration. I hope you decide to stick around for a long time to come, and I look forward to your future posts :)

Jeremy

robbietd2

Padawan
Supporter
Hi Robbie- glad you've found this place useful- it's a mine of information, isn't it? Your collection sounds great- any Action Force? Would be great to see some pics in the gallery section.
Hi Cazza, No Action force but would like a Robo Skull one day, I do have complete set of Action Hero which is a bootleg, I just love the names of the figures 😃

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 57

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Cazza, No Action force but would like a Robo Skull one day, I do have complete set of Action Hero which is a bootleg, I just love the names of the figures 😃
They look cool! Good luck with the Roboskull. One of the best 80's toys IMHO. Pricy now though...

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi Robbie, welcome.
Like you I know nothing about variants, didn't even know there WERE any until I joined this Forum. There is a mountain of brilliant information on here, you just need the time (which I am sure most of us struggle with) to wade through it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom